Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this that Daily Diva shared , it’s only Forever Boutique, mass produced but then again so is Dunnes, Penny’s and ever boutique going.
I liked that one too, very different from the norm.

Reactions: 1
Imagine being a style icon (Self appointed mind you but still) and heading off to ladies day at the races which is awash with style and not posting a single pic of any style (but your own outfit) to your insta even though people follow you to see a bit of of style. Not a pic of any of the finalists, not a pic of the winner, not even a pic of a few outfits spotted in the crowd that might have caught her eye. Nope just some drunken videos of her pals cause you know that's exactly what the sheep want to see...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did she take down the post of her Joanie and that Kieran o Malley thanking him for sorting out the table or I’m going mad?? , He shared loads of other people but her, she got no reshares at all from anyone, did she stay in a corner all day with her rent a gang, surprised that tool
MR wasn’t there. She’s a has been and an awful horrible person,
That picture was taking in Hyde bar.feck all in it.he went to 1520 bar with Alan Clarke that was jammed.

Reactions: 3
As some posted earlier isn't it unbelievable that such a style queen as Lisa can go to the races on ladies day and not show the style that was there, I'd say she didn't leave the corporate table and go out and see what was going on.

I love daily diva and Michelle feeds, was great fun and though Helen looked fab in the trousers suit
She wasn't getting paid to do it....plus Jennifer Wrynne was judging it so that must have annoyed Fleesa that she wasn't asked ( and paid ) to do it

Reactions: 4
So she's thanking your man for organising the table 😏 didn't she say she bought a table?

That Joanie looks rough as duck 😳
she sure does , looks like an old haggard hooker, Id say she’d get up on anything

• Haha
  • Heart
Ok, I took the dive in my ususal standards and sneaked a peek at Joanie’s page…duck it this is burning me but if you actually took her head off all the pictures the body actually looks amazing. She has fantastic arms and a great shape and not only that she doesn’t seem to post every bleeping time she sets foot in the gym or takes a walk…Lisa Love if I was you I would be worried turning 50 too cause by the looks of you after all that exercise things are not looking up…mostly sagging down!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No Sheepie pics running around in her Born dresses, no fans chasing her around to take selfies .. Washed up , has had her day, way too many stylish younger ones out there..
This one now only appears to the much older women, those with a lot disposable income. Her style has nothing changed since I first became aware of her, same lank hair, no matter what function she attends she never looks no different. Ok one difference is the aged leather skin.

She didn't even credit the person who took the photo, as It clearly wasn't herself that took the photo of the two ladies at the Hardiman.

Reactions: 5
Was she even at the races! Looked at loads of Huns pics and media pics and she’s not even in crowd shots or in the background of any pics even up in the champagne bar and the corporate hospitality area. It must truly have ruined her day that paps weren’t chasing her for pics or none of the other Insta huns getting pics with her. None of her sheep there either getting selfies with her or she would have posted them along with the messages saying how great it was to meet the Queen in person.
Will she be able to return the dress to The Stables seeing as she had it altered. I see Mandy Maher wore a shorter blue version of the godawful orange dress Lisa wore to one of her shows, the one with the cutout at the tummy that miraculously reappeared for sale on Stables website after it was allegedly sold out. All the talk about going to support Mandy and not one pic of the two of them together.
Yesterday will be one of those days that will never be spoken of again and she will be full on now going on about the birthday. After all it’s almost her birthday month and she will be full on begging for presents and unfortunate the brands will oblige, more fool them,

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
No Sheepie pics running around in her Born dresses, no fans chasing her around to take selfies .. Washed up , has had her day, way too many stylish younger ones out there..
This one now only appears to the much older women, those with a lot disposable income. Her style has nothing changed since I first became aware of her, same lank hair, no matter what function she attends she never looks no different. Ok one difference is the aged leather skin.
and her meaghers pharmacy discount 🤣

• Haha
She didn't even credit the person who took the photo, as It clearly wasn't herself that took the photo of the two ladies at the Hardiman.
Picture copied from Hardiman insta. Only pictures on her phone will be of herself and friends acting like idiots

• Haha
I see that Mandy her bestie 🤣🤣🤣 had a dress from the Stables , wonder if she returns also? No way would I ever buy from that place, you might be getting a used garment and forking out full price.

Not as much as a thank you to the hotel . Wonder if he cling on freebie loving bf thanked them ?? Some manners she has , parents must be very proud of her.
So far no Huns who are sharing Galway pics have even one of her or her common as muck table sharers up, won’t say friends as they all use each other.

Ooops Joanie Ponie it will be off with your head ... selling a plain v neck t-shirt for €16.99 .. they are very hard to find these basic white v necks you know 🤣🤣🤣 not like Dunnes , Penny’s or Primark sell them

Attachments

Last edited:
Omg, just looked/saw and can’t believe that she cut the name of the hotel out of her pics! They weren’t paying her so she wasn’t showing their brand. Despite them giving her a free room! What a wagon!!

No picture of the best dressed or best hat. Is she not a fashion blogger? On one of the most stylish days of the year and not one mention of the winners. Do her sheep not see through her? No tour of the free room or a thank you. Good enough of the hotel giving a free room to someone who can well afford to pay for it and then she doesn't even promote it for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.