Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved Daly diva diary and a few more actually showing the clothes, Lisa may as well have been in a hotel in offaly for all she showed. As as for that man gyrating his crotch 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 11
So much for Fleesa going to “support her good pal Mandy”… Not 1 picture of Lisa & Mandy together, no pictures of Lisa on Mandy’s page or vice versa.
While on the topic of Mandy, I wasn’t gone on her outfit today!

Reactions: 7
Raging with the Hotel I’d say! Not 5*!!
If she wanted 5* she should have paid for 5* 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've never stayed there but I hope it's not upto their freebie standards - they won't even get a thanks for providing the free room

Reactions: 5
You just can’t buy class. Even Christy has one hand in the pocket, minding his money! The bar looks totally dead, they must have driven the other customers out.
836146A7-5C59-4883-A02E-7E76AA531CD9.png

Reactions: 4
It's just all yuck! Lisa with all her pretending to be classy n elegant n ladylike, ask my big arse she's all fur coat and no knickers, she has no real people around her to tell her the truth, the likes of Joanie ponie reminds me of something I'd rather not have, like a dose of the clap💁 she doesn't respect or admire fashion in others, she doesn't big up others, women or men, she is a slave to the mighty$$$, she's got lower than a snakes belly, she is indeed just a selling channel, not even an honest one at that 💁and all the while getting richer off other people's insecurities 🤨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So much for Fleesa going to “support her good pal Mandy”… Not 1 picture of Lisa & Mandy together, no pictures of Lisa on Mandy’s page or vice versa.
While on the topic of Mandy, I wasn’t gone on her outfit today!
Reminded me of the Karate kid

Reactions: 6
Ok here is my 2c worth..Lisa’s outfit was boring and basic and she doesn’t have the arms for sleeveless dresses. Joan’s dress actually looked much nicer and she even has a better figure than Lisa…if you look from the shoulders down!. Christ this is killing me to say but…Crusty actually didn’t look too bad today, especially compared to the state of the other old fellas that were there and he was smiling so that might be it (it was all free for him after all)

Reactions: 11
Did she take down the post of her Joanie and that Kieran o Malley thanking him for sorting out the table or I’m going mad?? , He shared loads of other people but her, she got no reshares at all from anyone, did she stay in a corner all day with her rent a gang, surprised that tool
MR wasn’t there. She’s a has been and an awful horrible person,

Reactions: 6
For all Fleeceyas trips to the gym, Joanie Pony looks to be in much better shape, her arms and shoulders are well sculpted! The hair is a right fright though lol
Lisa's outfit missed the mark big time, that hat, christ the night. Awful. Though it did cover her leathered bake so for that we can be thankful!
Throwing the drink down her, not v classy is it! And the hotel must suck cause not so much as a mention!! No five star freebie today, proves how little a fish she is in a big pond!

Reactions: 10
She started off her days at race days yet now didn't even showcase the day. She has literally become just an ad.

So did she even attend at the racecourse? Looked like they just went on the piss all day. She needs to stay off the gargle, she makes a holy show of herself. Her day is done. Lots of classy ladies around yesterday.

Filming Linda & her husband dancing… bet she’s jealous that crusty the cling-on wasn’t out dancing with her.
She has a sad life really.
Wait for the tit she’ll spout today….. “we had great craic yesterday, Joan is mad craic” etc etc.
Wonder will we get a room tour🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guess the calendar quote may be a bit later today - how will we manage???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she take down the post of her Joanie and that Kieran o Malley thanking him for sorting out the table or I’m going mad?? , He shared loads of other people but her, she got no reshares at all from anyone, did she stay in a corner all day with her rent a gang, surprised that tool
MR wasn’t there. She’s a has been and an awful horrible person,
Mark R's sister is getting married today

Reactions: 2
Poor old bet looking Joanie Pony is like something that crawled out of a swamp, there's old men in their company that look like 2 embarrassing Dads, one reminded me of Del Boy in only fools and horses. Linda looked fabulous, the others are just 'has beens'
embarrassed.com for ya Fleeceya girl.
Daily Diva looked fab and she doesn't have to go to the extremes like the Queen of Tullamore. As we say class is silent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.