Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Joan had the lovely Chris up on her stories using the filter and this morning it’s been removed 🤣😂he obv wasn’t happy about it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
As some posted earlier isn't it unbelievable that such a style queen as Lisa can go to the races on ladies day and not show the style that was there, I'd say she didn't leave the corporate table and go out and see what was going on.

I love daily diva and Michelle feeds, was great fun and though Helen looked fab in the trousers suit

Reactions: 6
I would hate to be in their company or anywhere near then. Arseholes the lot of them.

Reactions: 12
So Let me get this right.. A fashion blogger who won a VIP award for most stylish online influencers, attended one of the most popular fashion highlights of the year and fails to A) highlight and congratulate the winner of ladies day and B) show any photos of the style worn by ladies.

But instead drank the day away..

She was the only one of all the fashion bloggers/influencers that didn't show any style. I see most of the influencer met each other today, Michelle up the lane, daily diva, get glam with gretta etc. They all mingled with the ladies today but not our Lisa.

This proves that Lisa is all about money and herself. If she isn't getting paid, she ain't doing it.
So true

Reactions: 6
It's just all yuck! Lisa with all her pretending to be classy n elegant n ladylike, ask my big arse she's all fur coat and no knickers, she has no real people around her to tell her the truth, the likes of Joanie ponie reminds me of something I'd rather not have, like a dose of the clap💁 she doesn't respect or admire fashion in others, she doesn't big up others, women or men, she is a slave to the mighty$$$, she's got lower than a snakes belly, she is indeed just a selling channel, not even an honest one at that 💁and all the while getting richer off other people's insecurities 🤨
Joan lynch is a bully I’ve heard her scream at staff and abuse them. Their PA Marty gets an awful hard time off her. She walks around like she’s higher than everyone else. She bought a big huge house in Bushypark in Galway and looks at the locals like they are tit. She’s a nasty piece of work. Her life partner Curley is the same, no regard for staff / people. He was fond of the steak and if you google him you’ll see all the weight he has rapidly lost. She fears I would say he’s going to croak it so wants to marry him quick. She was married to a bespoke carpenter in Ennis until she made her first buck and then she high tailed out of the marriage and found her gold mine or so she thought. She has two gay sons and two daughters who are just as ignorant as her.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Joan lynch is a bully I’ve heard her scream at staff and abuse them. Their PA Marty gets an awful hard time off her. She walks around like she’s higher than everyone else. She bought a big huge house in Bushypark in Galway and looks at the locals like they are tit. She’s a nasty piece of work. Her life partner Curley is the same, no regard for staff / people. He was fond of the steak and if you google him you’ll see all the weight he has rapidly lost. She fears I would say he’s going to croak it so wants to marry him quick. She was married to a bespoke carpenter in Ennis until she made her first buck and then she high tailed out of the marriage and found her gold mine or so she thought. She has two gay sons and two daughters who are just as ignorant as her.
No wonder Fleesa is “friends”/ gets on with her! One as bad as the other!

I think Joany will do a number on Lisa at some stage in the future. I just can't get over the helmet birds nest. Way too much product. Though liked her dress better then Lisas.

Reactions: 3
The kept man from Scotland posing, mingling with the rich. Does he even own his own place or is everything through her?? Was he a freebie or did she buy him 🤣 we all know he needed a few adjustments like his knashers .
That Joanie Ponie though god she looks as rough as a bears ass, common as muck , any wonder your one teamed up with her .5The Linda one looked like a leprechaun in that hideous outfit .
Wonder if the tipped the poor staff having to kiss their holes serving them... Money does not buy class , that is very evident with that lot.
That hotel putting them up for free and not even a pic or comment about the place . Serves them right.

Reactions: 4
If you notice in the picture she posted the hotel name is not shown yet others who posed in the same place had the hotel name in their post. Obviously wasn't up to her standard

• Heart
I’d say she’s dying this morning…..
No “good morning good morning”
No gym/walk.
Will she make it back for the Apple tart 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
€700 outfit wins , yet there were so many beautiful cheaper outfits. Says it all. Looks like perseverance paid off for the winner , has she entered a few times? . I personally do not like the outfit , trousers looks badly made and drags on the floor despite winner looking tall and slim , if you were short with a fuller figure you would look like a dumpling . Winner has a great figure so it looks good on her, she can carry it off. Some fab trouser suits , great colours around and lots of Dignified ladies , then you get the Tullamore Tangerine Queens table , common as muck the lot of them, the old guys thinking they are John Travolta 🤣🤣
Checking through photos and no one seems to have snapped the Queen , a nobody now , people become sick of her after dealing with her. Won’t be lying before Joanie Ponie is gone. Not a peep out of her today must be dropping the dress back to the Stables , bet they are disappointed no mention of them at the races..

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or has the QVC queen herself not posted a single thing this morning? 😯 It's mid day and not one single thing😯😯😯
Has crusty run off with Joanie ponie 😯
Did crusty ride Joanie like a ponie😯🤭🤭🤭
Was she chucked out of the low rated hotel?😯
Was she so drunk she's been chucking up and looks like a dog's dinner and is unsuitable for IG?😯
Did she run off with Joanie??😯
Did they have a foursome 🤢🤢🤢??
Did she win HUGE money at the races and can't be bothered flogging anymore?😯
So many questions 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They probably stayed in the Connaught as they are besties with Kieran O Malley who is their digital manager and was one of the judges and main sponsor yesterday, and maybe im reading too much into it but Linda had the same suit as the winner just in a different colour.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or has the QVC queen herself not posted a single thing this morning? 😯 It's mid day and not one single thing😯😯😯
Has crusty run off with Joanie ponie 😯
Did crusty ride Joanie like a ponie😯🤭🤭🤭
Was she chucked out of the low rated hotel?😯
Was she so drunk she's been chucking up and looks like a dog's dinner and is unsuitable for IG?😯
Did she run off with Joanie??😯
Did they have a foursome 🤢🤢🤢??
Did she win HUGE money at the races and can't be bothered flogging anymore?😯
So many questions 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Omg the sheep will be frantic with worry🤣

Reactions: 4
They probably stayed in the Connaught as they are besties with Kieran O Malley who is their digital manager and was one of the judges and main sponsor yesterday, and maybe im reading too much into it but Linda had the same suit as the winner just in a different colour.
She said she was staying in the Connaught. They “ reached out” to her!

Reactions: 1
Thought the same Linda and winner in same outfit just different colour. Loved it and would wear both colours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.