Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its hardly a state secret whos in what devisions of the gardai and google tells you his name.
google doesn’t tell you his devision. There’s only a handful do his job, so I think it’s dangerous sharing it here, I follow for the kids, not so much her.

Ivy was one of my guesses in the last thread, I could definitely see her using it.
She won’t use another P or B name because that will tie her into a theme.
It will be something obscure & unusual like Iris, Clementine, Poppy, Violet, Arabella, Eden or Aurora.

It will be either something really old school chic, or a gem stone, flower or something with a pretty meaning.
She clearly puts a lot of thought into these things, Bowie was a huge surprise and I think she’ll want to do that again.
I think Ruby, Saige, Shell or someone said Lacy. Boy then Forest, Bear? it will be off the wall no doubt

Reactions: 1
google doesn’t tell you his devision. There’s only a handful do his job, so I think it’s dangerous sharing it here, I follow for the kids, not so much her.

I think Ruby, Saige, Shell or someone said Lacy. Boy then Forest, Bear? it will be off the wall no doubt
dont you think its dangerous his wife putting their whole life on teh internet?
if she wasnt doing that then people wouldnt be talkin about him :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I do, i have said it already that i am completely against the kids being shown so much, of course they love the camera but they are too young to consent to broadcasting on Instagram. Shes free to show herself as much as she wants.

Reactions: 3
Its well know esp in cork why you only ever see the husbands feet. Give the nature of the role he has its not wise to have the kids so recognizable

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think the hairstyle she had was old fashioned/awful? Don't think it suited her face at all, made her look different. Didn't like the whole outfit though to be honest, she needs to start dressing her age or just start looking at more classier pieces. Just looked tacky. She can well afford it.
I thought her hair looked awful as well! And usually her hair is fab.

Reactions: 6
I thought her hair looked awful as well! And usually her hair is fab.
Agree, hair seemed a much older style. I think it was the back combing didn't suit her? Did she mention if she did it herself or where? Doesn't look like sabbys ridey blow dry anyway.

Talk away, I talk about her🤭 saying he is a cop is vague so it’s fine IMO, I Just don’t think sharing his actually title or his specific role on here is right.

Its hardly a state secret whos in what devisions of the gardai and google tells you his name.
If it's that much of a secret / or threat to their safety, it's not wise for her to be in Instagram & especially the kids. I still can't understand how he's happy with the kids being online constantly p

Exactly!!!! And people are bound to wonder what he's like & what he does

Reactions: 2
I don't get why he hasn't put his foot down regarding the kids, i actually dont like watching the kids

Reactions: 4
you gave out about her being too public with her kids 🤨 and you share specific details of her husbands job that she actually keeps private. This is BAT tit stuff. I can’t keep up.
duck off. The whole of cork knows what he does ffs! Get a grip.

Reactions: 10
The kids get the likes, the likes get more engagement and €€€€. They should not be on there... But some people will follow over the kids if they've girls of their own for the clothes and that, I know someone like that. I personally don't understand why people want to be sheep and look exactly like someone else but anyway..! Is it bad that I only follow most influencers now to see all the hypocritical crap they do and how artifical that life is!? I'm certainly not following Lisa for her style anyway!!

To be fair, Lisa seems more down to earth then many of the others and is one of the few I've not unfollowed. I don't even follow terrie mcavoid, so sue, Rosie etc I only click on the pages if someone mentions something to me like so sue off on hols and walking around without quarantine etc.. Again another one not bothered by whats the proper thing to do

Reactions: 8
People are sharing his pictures all the time, that’s far worse than saying what he does imo.

Reactions: 1
People are sharing his pictures all the time, that’s far worse than saying what he does imo.
Not from Cork but have friends from there. Everyone knows what club he's in and plays for, his job, where they live, where JJ mom lives etc so it's not hidden. She's one of the few well known Cork "influencers".. people do talk. What's more dangerous is the kids being recognised when out and about. What will happen when they get older and want to go off by themselves...

Reactions: 7
Not from Cork but have friends from there. Everyone knows what club he's in and plays for, his job, where they live, where JJ mom lives etc so it's not hidden. She's one of the few well known Cork "influencers".. people do talk. What's more dangerous is the kids being recognised when out and about. What will happen when they get older and want to go off by themselves...
I personally think she'll have to stop featuring them when they start school. I don't see many older kids on the gram really, that I follow anyway. Pippa's boys but not a lot. Most would be mortified but I feel Pearl had been brought up with it & so used to it that she may want to continue with it

You wouldn't even recognise JJ tbh .... its Pearl that I'd recognise & feel weird because I do!!! See pearl & then JJ - it's actually weird, I must be strange !

I personally think she'll have to stop featuring them when they start school. I don't see many older kids on the gram really, that I follow anyway. Pippa's boys but not a lot. Most would be mortified but I feel Pearl had been brought up with it & so used to it that she may want to continue with it
Rosie still puts her boy on the gram and he's in school.

The kids get the likes, the likes get more engagement and €€€€. They should not be on there... But some people will follow over the kids if they've girls of their own for the clothes and that, I know someone like that. I personally don't understand why people want to be sheep and look exactly like someone else but anyway..! Is it bad that I only follow most influencers now to see all the hypocritical crap they do and how artifical that life is!? I'm certainly not following Lisa for her style anyway!!

To be fair, Lisa seems more down to earth then many of the others and is one of the few I've not unfollowed. I don't even follow terrie mcavoid, so sue, Rosie etc I only click on the pages if someone mentions something to me like so sue off on hols and walking around without quarantine etc.. Again another one not bothered by whats the proper thing to do
shes definately not down to earth :LOL:

Reactions: 5
100%

On here, I could say her hair is blonde & guaranteed someone will argue with me about it😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.