Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think the ballon comments are reaching, it looks to me that she matched them to the colours of the room rather than her shampoo.
The seating & decor in the room are various shades of white, duck egg blue, sage green and a kind of brighter teal blue.
Cream/gold wouldn’t have matched and if she had used blue or pink as the main colours people would assume she was hinting at the gender.
The balloons are mainly the sage green but have pink, blue and dark green accents which are really popular, on trend colours for interiors this year.

And while I do think having a 3rd baby shower is a bit precious, there are other bloggers who didn’t follow any of the lockdown rules who are up to far worse now.
She never invites fellow instagrammers to any of these things, it’s always just her friends and family and after the last few months of lockdown I don’t have it in me to criticise anyone who wants to spend time with their loved ones to celebrate a happy occasion.

Reactions: 22
Ill hold my hand up to being bitchy about the balloons.
I honestly don't think its necessary at all for baby 2 let alone baby 3 but I am not an influencer so reality is my opinion means nothing in her life.

Reactions: 7
I do think the whole thing seems like a business deal rather that a private function. Everything is tagged 🙄

Reactions: 8
Ivy was one of my guesses in the last thread, I could definitely see her using it.
She won’t use another P or B name because that will tie her into a theme.
It will be something obscure & unusual like Iris, Clementine, Poppy, Violet, Arabella, Eden or Aurora.

It will be either something really old school chic, or a gem stone, flower or something with a pretty meaning.
She clearly puts a lot of thought into these things, Bowie was a huge surprise and I think she’ll want to do that again.

Reactions: 2
Ivy was one of my guesses in the last thread, I could definitely see her using it.
She won’t use another P or B name because that will tie her into a theme.
It will be something obscure & unusual like Iris, Clementine, Poppy, Violet, Arabella, Eden or Aurora.

It will be either something really old school chic, or a gem stone, flower or something with a pretty meaning.
She clearly puts a lot of thought into these things, Bowie was a huge surprise and I think she’ll want to do that again.
Ivy does go nicely with the other two names

Reactions: 4
P
She will have an "actual" date by going private - and have everything planned to be picture "perfect" in her eyes.
[/QUOTingio
3rd baby? 3rd of August? I’d be raging if it is the delivery date and my friend shared that online, even if she does splash most of her life on her insta squares.

Some people have no understanding about over sharing things online. I remember at my wedding everyone was asked to turn their phones off for the ceremony, no pics etc. No one did, walked down the aisle to a bunch of phones in my face. Got over that until I woke the next morning and someone had shared a picture of me and my husband walking down the aisle after our vows, just one person. For special occasions like that I never share a picture of the bride and groom until they post them online first. Let people enjoy their moment and have a bit of privacy!
i
The peach theme Must be a hint at the name.

She hasn't many photos up. Just saw Izzy's & the cake lady - wonder did they do it for the promotion or get paid ? Sorry too nosey 😊
I spoke too soon about photos 😱

The cake one, if that was for pr then i am disappointed in her, shes done so many fab creative cakes recently that it was so basic. Shes a talented cake decorator and it doesn't do her work justice.
Yea it was very plain & boring

I do think the whole thing seems like a business deal rather that a private function. Everything is tagged 🙄
Totally !!!

Nothing natural about it at all, you'd wonder does she even enjoy it, certainly doesn't show that side of it.

Its v uncomfortable the way the kids are always on show. Esp with the husbands job they are as famous as her . Even my mum pass the comment how on the rosanna davision articles during the week that the daughters face was hiden. She always covers her face in any pictures
what does her husband work as anyways ? Never ever seen him before

When did it become a thing to gibe guests a goody bag attending your baby shower, obviously a load of freebies but still you dont go to come home with tat.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.