Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly the balloons you have at a 'not a baby shower' catch up with friends
This is all done so she can get a pic in the likes of vip, Evoke & the Indo. Nothing to do with her “friends”. She’s desperate for fame. She’d sell her soul to be famous, oh wait 🤣

Reactions: 9
This is all done so she can get a pic in the likes of vip, Evoke & the Indo. Nothing to do with her “friends”. She’s desperate for fame. She’d sell her soul to be famous, oh wait 🤣
Have you been to a baby shower lately? A balloon arch is a given. In my part of the country people have balloon arches even for babies christening. Now we always do surprises as part of the baby shower so her friends could be the same.

I do think Lisa shows a lot of the kids but at the same time they are always with her so what would you prefer she locks the children in their room while she does stories

Reactions: 3
I will say my friends and family don't do baby showers and that would be seriously tacky to them, and me.

Reactions: 18
Have you been to a baby shower lately? A balloon arch is a given. In my part of the country people have balloon arches even for babies christening. Now we always do surprises as part of the baby shower so her friends could be the same.

I do think Lisa shows a lot of the kids but at the same time they are always with her so what would you prefer she locks the children in their room while she does stories
Yes, I’ve been to 2 in my lifetime. We had great craic at them. No balloons though.

No, I wouldn’t like her to lock them in a room obviously, but there’s lots of bloggers who have kids and don’t show them. Just my opinion btw.

Reactions: 10
She is heavily pregnant & with covid still very much present , would you really want to be around groups of people?!

Reactions: 16
I wouldn't but my best friend is immunocompromised so i need to be extra careful if i want to keep seeing her every few weeks

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just cant take ro her maternity style. Im expecting to see the babys arm giving us a wave in a picture yet

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just cant take ro her maternity style. Im expecting to see the babys arm giving us a wave in a picture yet
Same! I thought she would have looked great today - like at her last baby shower - but personally I thought it was very boohooish. Was today for new baby or her new shampoo ... balloons to match 🙈

Reactions: 6
Well spotted on the balloons, everything is always about the products. I liked her dress but then my niece wore something similar for her 16th last summer, I just don’t think it’s suited as a maternity dress. A few days ago she had maternity shorts and a top, and it was beautiful on her. Really suited her.

Reactions: 15
Same! I thought she would have looked great today - like at her last baby shower - but personally I thought it was very boohooish. Was today for new baby or her new shampoo ... balloons to match 🙈
Noticed the colour of the balloons too!!! She never misses an opportunity - promote promote promote

Reactions: 8
do ye actually give a tit about the balloons, seriously like 😂😂 I wouldn’t even notice that, balloons are the absolute norm at any sort of party, there’s balloons at the opening of an envelope these days.

Shes so calculated that yes i care, she made a song and dance Friday that it was going to be a catch up with friends before baby and can she be trusted. Be honest about it.

do ye actually give a tit about the balloons, seriously like 😂😂 I wouldn’t even notice that, balloons are the absolute norm at any sort of party, there’s balloons at the opening of an envelope these days.
She's celebrating a baby shower but can't switch off from selling/promotion, The balloons are the LUNA products colour

Off we go again with this shite 🙄 I can’t say anything on here without the lackeys coming in and having a go. Feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.