Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off we go again with this shite 🙄 I can’t say anything on here without the lackeys coming in and having a go. Feck off
Don't think they realised that Tattle is commentary site!!!

And the balloons were the LUNA colour ....never misses an opportunity, everything calculated to the last

And that JJ said it was a baby shower, then next then it's a catch up with friends

Threads about to get interesting again, looking forward to the drama
We'll get the biscuits for the Tea !!!

Reactions: 7
Don't think they realised that Tattle is commentary site!!!

And the balloons were the LUNA colour ....never misses an opportunity, everything calculated to the last

And that JJ said it was a baby shower, then next then it's a catch up with friends

We'll get the biscuits for the Tea !!!
One of her posts last week was in the Imperial at a “business meeting”, then suddenly she’s having a baby shower there?

Reactions: 9
Noticed the colour of the balloons too!!! She never misses an opportunity - promote promote promote
Off we go again with this shite 🙄 I can’t say anything on here without the lackeys coming in and having a go. Feck off
I just think it’s clutching at straws a bit to pick at balloons 😂 don’t get me wrong - I find it strange that she’s having a third baby shower, I thought you just do it on your first ( maybe that’s just my gang of girls ) but can I be bothered picking at the fact that she has balloons - no!!!!

Reactions: 5
The baker who made the cake said on Facebook today she had a sage and peach theme, shes really overdoing sage recently.

Reactions: 7
The baker who made the cake said on Facebook today she had a sage and peach theme, shes really overdoing sage recently.
Wonder will Peach be her next product? Or is it just the new “Pink & Blue” to set a instaHUN trend?🤣 Last time she had that Sage Green too & Forest Green, I thought she was going to call the baby Forest but it was a girl 🤣

Reactions: 2
I mentioned the balloons... instead i could have said about the tacky bow and pearls on the cake... but I didn't. I only said about the colour of the balloons
.. and if that was wrong on my behalf then sorry #notsorry

Anyone else think the hairstyle she had was old fashioned/awful? Don't think it suited her face at all, made her look different. Didn't like the whole outfit though to be honest, she needs to start dressing her age or just start looking at more classier pieces. Just looked tacky. She can well afford it.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else think the hairstyle she had was old fashioned/awful? Don't think it suited her face at all, made her look different. Didn't like the whole outfit though to be honest, she needs to start dressing her age or just start looking at more classier pieces. Just looked tacky. She can well afford it.
I think she needs to try the new shampoo.

• Haha
The peach theme Must be a hint at the name.

She hasn't many photos up. Just saw Izzy's & the cake lady - wonder did they do it for the promotion or get paid ? Sorry too nosey 😊

Reactions: 4
The cake one, if that was for pr then i am disappointed in her, shes done so many fab creative cakes recently that it was so basic. Shes a talented cake decorator and it doesn't do her work justice.

Reactions: 3
3rd baby? 3rd of August? I’d be raging if it is the delivery date and my friend shared that online, even if she does splash most of her life on her insta squares.

Some people have no understanding about over sharing things online. I remember at my wedding everyone was asked to turn their phones off for the ceremony, no pics etc. No one did, walked down the aisle to a bunch of phones in my face. Got over that until I woke the next morning and someone had shared a picture of me and my husband walking down the aisle after our vows, just one person. For special occasions like that I never share a picture of the bride and groom until they post them online first. Let people enjoy their moment and have a bit of privacy!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
3rd baby? 3rd of August? I’d be raging if it is the delivery date and my friend shared that online, even if she does splash most of her life on her insta squares.

Some people have no understanding about over sharing things online. I remember at my wedding everyone was asked to turn their phones off for the ceremony, no pics etc. No one did, walked down the aisle to a bunch of phones in my face. Got over that until I woke the next morning and someone had shared a picture of me and my husband walking down the aisle after our vows, just one person. For special occasions like that I never share a picture of the bride and groom until they post them online first. Let people enjoy their moment and have a bit of privacy!
Well spotted!

I’d be livid too if someone done that at my wedding.

Nothing is private in the influencer world, everything is an opportunity for Instagram pictures.

She will have an "actual" date by going private - and have everything planned to be picture "perfect" in her eyes.

Reactions: 3
Unless she is having a planned section she wouldn't know an induction date until middle of next week at earliest if not the following week. The 3rd is a bank holiday so no sections unless its an emergency.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.