Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's that much of a secret / or threat to their safety, it's not wise for her to be in Instagram & especially the kids. I still can't understand how he's happy with the kids being online constantly p

Exactly!!!! And people are bound to wonder what he's like & what he does
Apparently the reason she doesn't put him on her stories is she doesn't want women recognizing him and he getting attention from the opposite sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why isn’t she mentioning that her baby shower venue was gifted , the cake gifted ... that it’s a collab or ad ... I’m going to report her, she doesn’t declare half of her freebies

Reactions: 6
Why isn’t she mentioning that her baby shower venue was gifted , the cake gifted ... that it’s a collab or ad ... I’m going to report her, she doesn’t declare half of her freebies
Good point! Although I don’t think she has too 🧐unless there is an agreement made in exchange or money? I read a ASAA guideline about another blogger and I think gift is a gift? Unless it’s changed since. Cherry Sue chats on it a lot, I like her on Elaine.

Reactions: 2
She's v shady!!!!! But peopld buy into this bubbly blonde so down to earth routine

Good point! Although I don’t think she has too 🧐unless there is an agreement made in exchange or money? I read a ASAA guideline about another blogger and I think gift is a gift? Unless it’s changed since. Cherry Sue chats on it a lot, I like her on Elaine.
So you don't have to #gift at all ??? Or collab etc

Reactions: 4
I find it extremely odd that someone might watch an influencer just for their kids 😳

She's v shady!!!!! But peopld buy into this bubbly blonde so down to earth routine
And Plenty of 💶💶💶💶💶💶 even before blogging, her family have millions. I don’t understand why she isn’t in this new big house with the swimming pool 🙄

Easy to have a baby shower thing isn't it, that was the big meeting she had in the imperial hotel last week

I honestly think it's just her name on the Luna, think Kieran really does it all, she's not exactly out the back making shampoo

And Plenty of 💶💶💶💶💶💶 even before blogging, her family have millions. I don’t understand why she isn’t in this new big house with the swimming pool 🙄
Can't wait to hear about the house & pool !!!! 😊

Apparently the reason she doesn't put him on her stories is she doesn't want women recognizing him and he getting attention from the opposite sex.
All the GAA groupies lol .... jeez he's not that hot

So you don't have to #gift at all ??? Or collab etc
I don’t know, I just looked up something on MUF before and it said about money or a contract in exchange.

That’s exactly the reason she changed her Instagram from business to private. She can get all the freebies she wants now without having to declare, so she thinks. They have to fill out a TR1 form if the earn anything over €3k (including gifts)outside paye income. They have to declare everything but they don’t. If they earn over a certain amount a year, not sure how much, they have to register as sole traders,

They are all scrambling for freebies now since the boohoo/plt/nastygal cash cow has momentarily dried up.

I don’t know, I just looked up something on MUF before and it said about money or a contract in exchange.
Some seem to do the #gift ....
interesting though

How do we report ? Is it ASAI or something

They all should have to declare, either everyone has to properly say what was given to them ie gifted, collab brand ambassador or else everyone say nothing. It's just a confusion for the general nobodies like ourselves.

I’ve been waiting for a thread on this geebag for ages and I was in the completely wrong section.

I can’t STAND this humble brag. Everyone I know in cork knows she’s loaded she’s filthy rich. She’s wiping her ass with 50s in one of her 4 bathrooms. She comes on acting so humble but everyone knows she’s a millionaire sitting in her 500k house when her audience are lucky if they can make their mortgage on a semi d.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’ve been waiting for a thread on this geebag for ages and I was in the completely wrong section.

I can’t STAND this humble brag. Everyone I know in cork knows she’s loaded she’s filthy rich. She’s wiping her ass with 50s in one of her 4 bathrooms. She comes on acting so humble but everyone knows she’s a millionaire sitting in her 500k house when her audience are lucky if they can make their mortgage on a semi d.
So she's from money before the influencing? Doesn't seem like it. She's too tacky, must be new money even with parents if you get me.

Reactions: 1
So she's from money before the influencing? Doesn't seem like it. She's too tacky, must be new money even with parents if you get me.
Oh no her father owned half of cork, they’re from serious money. Now her father was a lovely man by all accounts, I know nothing of him but my parents would have known of him and he was very active with charities, she lost him while she was very young and god love her I wouldn’t wish that on anyone but herself and her family are very well off, like I’m talking millions. She doesn’t need the income from blogging or the freebies it brings. I would say it’s pittance to her, pocket money. She acts so humble it drives me mad. Sure she was driving around in a Range Rover most of her 20s and the rest of us eating beans on toast in college.

Reactions: 11
Don't forget the MMM Club in secondary school, so obviously she was one that her parents had a Merc ? know plenty of wealthy people that don't go on like that though

If you're new to the thread, go to thread no 1 also 😊

Don't forget the MMM Club in secondary school, so obviously she was one that her parents had a Merc ? know plenty of wealthy people that don't go on like that though
I’m her age and that MMM club wasn’t real I remember it being on the radio it was some Rachel wan that got the blame in my school, I think it was more of an urban legend to be honest. 😂😂😂 I don’t remember her from school, she didn’t seem to feature that high in the heirarchy. It wasn’t til she got the tits done til people knew who she was. I would say she wished she would have been part of a group, she wasn’t popular enough or I’d remember her.

Reactions: 3
Oh she's seriously loaded but is meant to be extremely tight with money. The kind that goes for a group meal and always says she forgot her wallet. I think it comes across in her stories aswell , like rushing bk to the car park with only a min to spare to save having to lay the 2.50 extra or buying her goodies for the cinema in Aldi before going to the cinema.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.