Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really, on all mine it lasted around 4 weeks or more. Maybe that's only with sections so.

Reactions: 2
If though she wrecks my head at times nice of her to thank the staff in the hospital with the goodie bags.

Reactions: 6
I've a family member who worked in Penney's Wilton and it's true that she used to buy the clothes, did haul videos then brought 90% of them back for a refund....but she didn't get them for free she definitely paid full price.

I like the baby's name, very cute! Wonder what the Ace stands for 🤔
@ButtonMoon this is what I meant to say.. 🙇‍♀️

To be fair, my mom pouch covered my camel
Tow for weeks after I had my baby - she’s lucky it’s still intact

Reactions: 1
Shes sitting down, never flattering for that area so I'm saying more power to her in tiny shorts, she cant be as bad as the queen of camel toe Anna Sacconejoly, I'm after gaining on my tummy and thighs so floaty dresses are my friend right now.

Reactions: 2
God aren’t human bodies amazing

Seriously that is some genes for snapping back

I’m still like a sideways bust bag of spuds 2.5 years later

But my before was never gonna even come close to her after anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God aren’t human bodies amazing

Seriously that is some genes for snapping back

I’m still like a sideways bust bag of spuds 2.5 years later

But my before was never gonna even come close to her after anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
Its fkn odd that's what a week later in hot pants is this d fkn twilight zone

Reactions: 4
She does make cute babies.
From Instagram Bowie is after getting fierce clingy since baby came home.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.