Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you prefer a generic box of chocolates thats half melted in the current weather
Exactly. I don't get how it's self promotion. She has a brand with access to loads of nice little pamper bits. I think she thought the women nurses might just prefer them.

Reactions: 13
Exactly. I don't get how it's self promotion. She has a brand with access to loads of nice little pamper bits. I think she thought the women nurses might just prefer them.
I wouldn't really care if she is self promoting its just nice to get something. I dont think it really needs reading into.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely, send them to the nurses for sure. Just dont post on insta about it. That’s self promotion.

Reactions: 11
Would you prefer a generic box of chocolates thats half melted in the current weather
Exactly, I’d say if any of those nurses had a choice they would pick a goodie bag of product over a box of chocolates any day. Anyway - it’s the gesture / thought that counts.

Reactions: 10
Lads HOW does she have so much money? €100 for that skimpy silk Fred dress ekkkkk?!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Ads on stories are a couple of hundred euros for a 15 second ad and grid posts are more.
Id say she makes a good bit off luna too

Reactions: 2
She's already loaded/born into money before the blogging according to this. 100e would be little to her. In fairness she'd a Vera Wang dress at her wedding didn't she when she wasn't even blogging.. Some high end brand dress but think it was Vera Wang.
Ads on stories are a couple of hundred euros for a 15 second ad and grid posts are more.
Id say she makes a good bit off luna too

Her family are rich yes but they weren't as rich as some of ye make out. A few million over 20 years, with some invested in property, her mum still has control of it all. Her mum hasnt worked so what do ye think has been paying her bills. I really wouldn't be assuming aside from the wedding and help with the initial house deposit that she gets much

Reactions: 4
Her family are rich yes but they weren't as rich as some of ye make out. A few million over 20 years, her mum still has control of it all. Her mum hasnt worked so what do ye think has been paying her bills. I really wouldn't be assuming aside from the wedding and help with the initial house deposit that she gets much
What did her father do for a living to generate this lovely lifestyle for the mam and family? Nosey!

her shoulders are so toned - would love to know what she does but she doesnt really discuss things like that, she should though, would love to know her secret

Reactions: 3
Her family are rich yes but they weren't as rich as some of ye make out. A few million over 20 years, with some invested in property, her mum still has control of it all. Her mum hasnt worked so what do ye think has been paying her bills. I really wouldn't be assuming aside from the wedding and help with the initial house deposit that she gets much
I'd imagine she got some money from her father's will no? Her mother wouldn't have control over that?

A window company - doors and glazing etc.

She gets plenty - she also has no mortgage so imagine a lifestyle with no rent or mortgage to pay

Reactions: 1
Saying she’s been doing a few bits for work today... please say she doesn’t mean posting pics of the conditioner to Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.