Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't expecting it to be Lisa without a out there name, makes me think Ace Ventura but if its his middle name it won't be used too often.

Reactions: 4
Wasn't there an Aj in backstreet boys? 🤔😂 So yeah it's a name, anything can be a name I suppose. I like it

Reactions: 5
Gotta say I love it! Bowie was a travesty but they have redeemed themselves with AJ

I don't think AJ and Ace go well together but I"m all for AJ on its own 👏

Reactions: 4
Maybe Ace has a special meaning too, or maybe Pearl picked it. Either way there’s an Ace emoji so she’ll probably use that in her bio.

Orrrrr maybe she plans on calling him by his middle name, a lot of people do that. They put the family name up front in the official spot but the baby is known by the middle name.
I really like AJ so I hope he’s called that, but theme wise Ace would probably fit in a bit better with Pearl and Bowie.

It’ll be interesting when she comes onto her stories and talks a bit it a bit more.

Reactions: 6
Guys I LOVE the name she choose its so lovely she honoured her brother and dad🥰 Aj is a name it's actually quite popular where I live! It's like jj or jay-jay. Normally Aj is short for the likes of in her case Alan John. Adam James, Aaron Joseph are just a few examples.

Reactions: 6
Maybe Ace has a special meaning too, or maybe Pearl picked it. Either way there’s an Ace emoji so she’ll probably use that in her bio.

Orrrrr maybe she plans on calling him by his middle name, a lot of people do that. They put the family name up front in the official spot but the baby is known by the middle name.
I really like AJ so I hope he’s called that, but theme wise Ace would probably fit in a bit better with Pearl and Bowie.

It’ll be interesting when she comes onto her stories and talks a bit it a bit more.
It's already in her bio 😂 she was quick.

Reactions: 3
Lovely tribute - maybe she feels like she ‘got the Ace Card’ as they say in card playing. Delighted she went with something personal to her, had wondered if little bow pip had a girl would she have called her after her mom

Fab.. I love when a name has a special meaning. What a beautiful tribute to her loved ones.

Ive been following this thread i had my son a year ago on Thursday 36 weeks he was 11 days in SCBU. My sister in law announced his birth before i had even seen him. The one thing i had begged people not to say he was born as we were both sick. My mom was the only person outside of me and his dad got to see him..... then that night she posted a picture and i had said waith until his big brother met him id post toes and hand but never his face. Later that night i had to write a post announcing he had been born.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Lovely tribute to her dad and brother. AJ is a lovely name. Don’t like Ace, as
I wasn't expecting it to be Lisa without a out there name, makes me think Ace Ventura but if its his middle name it won't be used too often.
I thought the exact same with Ace 😂 AJ is a lovely tribute to her dad and brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.