Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says things to people. But she’s also so cute that she only says what she wants to be public knowledge. She’s said to a few people in cork she paid for her half of house outright. Whether that’s true or she just wanted it out there is unknown but she did say this.

Reactions: 1
I couldn't believe when I saw that blue dress was €100 - no way is that worth the money. It was lovely on her but got a shock when I saw the price, it didn't look expensive.

Me too !!! 😊
Omg that dress was €100?? Pretty but god I would never of said that price. Silk Fred seems to be seriously over priced for what it is in my opinion, it’s nothing too spectacular for their prices!

Reactions: 4
Her wedding dress was a Vera Wang alright.
It’s actually the same dress that featured in the film Bride Wars, she just took the coloured ribbon off hers so that it was all white.
It cost over 6 grand as far as I remember from when I was looking myself.

She had a reception dress too if I'm remembering correctly, heard about three dresses not not sure how true that was, i was working in a nursing home and heard snippets from a guest.

She had a reception dress too if I'm remembering correctly, heard about three dresses not not sure how true that was, i was working in a nursing home and heard snippets from a guest.
Was she Insta famous when she got married??

Don't thing so, blog didn't start until after the wedding so her bridesmaids were more famous than her kind of thing

And the bridesmaids were not famous!!!! 😂 anyone around her age from cork knew her though. From sky sports/the glamour shots/the parading around cork half naked/condescending looks....

Reactions: 5
Honestly she got lucky with it and got in at the right time. Obviously showing the kids has increased interest, she wouldn't be half as popular now if she kept the kids off camera

Last edited:
That’s true - how many bandage dresses and lounge suits can one person show

Saying she’s been doing a few bits for work today... please say she doesn’t mean posting pics of the conditioner to Instagram

My god imagine if even a sniff of the real world hit these bloggers

Work? Work?!

No 6am start
No leaving your kids to creche Insomeone else’s arms as they bawl and you commute 1.5 hours to work 5 days a week
Getting home to maybe, maybe read a story before bedtime

Trowelling on makeup
Trying on outfits
Slathering on tan
Taking a selfie

Isn’t that a (rare enough) night out for most of us?!

But she’s taking 2 weeks mat leave from it bless her teeny hooter shorts

Not a JOB in my eyes Altho well paid, certainly not Actual work

My dayzzzzzzzz lads
I worry about the world my kids will grow up in

Reactions: 9
More power to her if she can make a living without doing all the above - but just don’t make out posting a few pics to the gram is work.

Reactions: 5
I don't care what anyone says, it's not normal to be so active on social media so shortly after having her third baby. It's also quite anti women I think, flaunting how amazing she is when other women have two maternity pads on, piles and an epis all while trying to breastfeed! Has anyone noticed that she's the full face of makeup on now everyday and today when she was talking in her stories she made sure to get her flat belly in! It's just really insensitive and attention seeking.
Also, as a healthcare worker myself, the "presents" she gave to the staff in hospital was self servicing, virtue signalling at its best. Why did she have to share it? Could she not have done it quietly. And she has all that shite hanging around at home for free!

Reactions: 11
I also thought she could have given the presents to the hurses without showing it.

But if shes up and about feeling great with a fat belly, i dont expect her to hide that so other women dont feel bad. Why should she?

Edit: Christ - that should say flat 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It's not about her body, more power to her, but it's the way she has to get it in shot. I just thought it looked very purposeful today. Normally she has the camera up closer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.