Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been following this thread i had my son a year ago on Thursday 36 weeks he was 11 days in SCBU. My sister in law announced his birth before i had even seen him. The one thing i had begged people not to say he was born as we were both sick. My mom was the only person outside of me and his dad got to see him..... then that night she posted a picture and i had said waith until his big brother met him id post toes and hand but never his face. Later that night i had to write a post announcing he had been born.
That kind of tit really really annoys me, its despicable and I’d cut out any relative who did it to me. It’s just so arrogant and self centred, it isn’t their news to announce.

It’s the same as the idiots who upload pics of the bride and groom to social media mere minutes after the wedding when they’d been explicitly asked not to put up pics of the bridal party till after the couple put theirs up first.
I would go ballistic if someone did that to me, you shouldn’t have had to share the news until you were ready to but your stupid sister in law forced your hand. What a wagon.

Reactions: 10
Nice name. At least it means sometimes to her and not a name she picked off a book with no reason. What's about the ace part tho? 🤔
She picked Pearl and Bowie because they are linked to her brother. Can't remember the Pearl story but Bowie was because her brother always gave her gifts with a bow like the bow necklace she has.

Reactions: 5
She picked Pearl and Bowie because they are linked to her brother. Can't remember the Pearl story but Bowie was because her brother always gave her gifts with a bow like the bow necklace she has.

Her dad gave her a pair of pearl earrings when she was younger, not sure if it was for her communion or confirmation, she said that in her stories months & months ago i think that is why pearl is so special to her. Her wedding was a Pearl & Bow theme also.

AJ is a lovely name but don't get the Ace part unless its short for Lace maybe as in, did she have lace in her wedding theme???? Along with Pearls & Bows
Maybe Ace because its the "first" as in maybe the first Grandson on both sides of the family ( Ace is the first & highest card in a deck of cards )
No matter what she calls him at the end of the day its a healthy baby and they have him home and that is all that matters/counts.

if you see her grid post and click on See Translation at the end , the name changes....

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It’s a very old fashioned notion these days to talk about people’s name choices like that.

Times change and things move on.

Yes some people pick unusual names and you might not like them, shock!

but in 20 years time when these kids are in college or the work place most of these will not be considered unusual

We have a huge amount of different nationalities also now in Ireland which will also bring with it names in college/work place that are not considered the Irish norm

Hardly anyone Now would consider calling their baby Geraldine or Brigid or even Mary and 30 years ago it was the common

Ah now come on names is fair game. I actually like the name she picked I was expecting the usual tack.but it's cute

Reactions: 2
Cute name that woman looks incredible for just having a baby, I always thought Bowie was because someone was a David Bowie fan 😂😂

Reactions: 4
The theme of her wedding was pearls and bows too

Well she gets all the clothes free in Penny’s and once she posts her pictures she brings them back and get the refund..my nieces friends works in Penny’s and has said she’s not very nice to the staff.. don’t shoot the messenger.
She gets the clothes free and gets the refund? That sounds like it might not be the truth. It’s one or the other not both.

Reactions: 5
She gets the clothes free and gets the refund? That sounds like it might not be the truth. It’s one or the other not both.
I've a family member who worked in Penney's Wilton and it's true that she used to buy the clothes, did haul videos then brought 90% of them back for a refund....but she didn't get them for free she definitely paid full price.

I like the baby's name, very cute! Wonder what the Ace stands for 🤔

Reactions: 3
I've a family member who worked in Penney's Wilton and it's true that she used to buy the clothes, did haul videos then brought 90% of them back for a refund....but she didn't get them for free she definitely paid full price.

I like the baby's name, very cute! Wonder what the Ace stands for 🤔
Yeah her mam would bring them back for her

Ace reminds me of gladiators, and im not a fan of AJ but the reason behind it is nice.
its up to her what she calls the kids anyway :giggle:

AJ Pritchard from strictly (brother of Curtis from love island) calls himself AJ Ace as his insta handle. Maybe that’s where she got the idea to add Ace. I really like the name I must say.

I wore pads bigger than that dress after I gave birth I am literally in awe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is their sime miracle thing rich women get offered to speed up the flow, vogue William's was in the pool today isn't her baby only about 2/3 weeks old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.