Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Discuss whatever you want, don’t let the Lisa Police dictate what you can and can’t talk about 🤣
Getting sick of it tbh ...
I said I was after getting to like Pearls name
Still dying to hear the little boys name though & the big reveal.

Reactions: 3
I have no interest in raving about her, to me she’s quite neutral. Not the worst out there by a long shot and very professional, but also quite shady at times, and a ruthless business woman.

I know I’ve been defending her lately but to be honest I find it very hard & uncomfortable to criticise someone so heavily pregnant, who now has a premature newborn.
Especially for issues surrounding her pregnancy, the birth, her emotional state and how she is dealing with all of it.
I just don’t have it in me, and I’d feel like that about any woman, blogger or not.
I agree that the thread is heavily in her favour lately but I think people just feel sympathy cause she was so heavily pregnant and now that the baby’s just been born.
When she settles inand restarts the ads, launches and hauls the balance will probably tip the other way again and there will be more discuss.

I think some of the posts here are completely nit picking at her for trivial things, and that’s why so many have come to her defence.

Reactions: 14
Talk about whatever ye want lads but also accept people have differing opinions. As long as people aren't telling you what to say or do then other people can express a differing opinion to yours.

Reactions: 15
Getting sick of it tbh ...
I said I was after getting to like Pearls name
Still dying to hear the little boys name though & the big reveal.
I agree - they were definitely names that had to grow on me too. I’m still not fully warmed up to Bowie if I’m honest, it’s a little out there for me but I do like the name Pearl now, definitely has grown on me. Dying to hear what this will be. Surely not much too much longer to wait now that he is home!

Reactions: 2
It’s a very old fashioned notion these days to talk about people’s name choices like that.

Times change and things move on.

Yes some people pick unusual names and you might not like them, shock!

but in 20 years time when these kids are in college or the work place most of these will not be considered unusual

We have a huge amount of different nationalities also now in Ireland which will also bring with it names in college/work place that are not considered the Irish norm

Hardly anyone Now would consider calling their baby Geraldine or Brigid or even Mary and 30 years ago it was the common
Oh for goodness sake, whether she calls him John or Rumplestiltskin people are going to have something to say about it, that's why people flock to these threads

Reactions: 6
I love Lisa, she seems very hands on and a great mum however "Bowie" is the most awful and silly name I've ever heard of. Pearl isn't much better but the absolute tack of bowie. Gorgeous child and I think her little mad personality will help her get away with it though.

Names for boy Teddy, Rox, Arlo, Buddy Bear 🐻 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like his name is AJ Ace. Her brother was Alan and her dad was John so it seems she named him after them. I think it’s lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Nice name. At least it means sometimes to her and not a name she picked off a book with no reason. What's about the ace part tho? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.