Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree she actually is very nice. I know both her & her husband for about 20 years, I knew them before they even knew each other and she’s the same person she has always been. Both of them are very nice. She’s not stupid she worked in retail & knows damn well she’s being watched in public since she’s got a large following so I highly doubt she’d be rude in public.
My mutual friend that worked with her said the same.

Reactions: 1
Is she implying her baby arrived early because of online trolling ?
Well she said she was really upset on the Monday after her baby shower because of trolling and then on Tuesday she started getting pains 🤷‍♀️.To me that's linking the two but everyone will have their own opinion about it

Reactions: 3
Anyone know where the blue dress she was wearing taking the baby home is from?

Reactions: 2
Well she said she was really upset on the Monday after her baby shower because of trolling and then on Tuesday she started getting pains 🤷‍♀️.To me that's linking the two but everyone will have their own opinion about it
She also said she was up the walls with work so it wasnt just the online abuse that could of stressed her out. I dont see why people send horrible messages to people though, use a forum at least then it's on the person if they read it.

I think she takes on way too much and I'm hoping she'll take some time out now that her beautiful boy is home. Maybe she's realising now she can't do it all and will change her outlook on work /life balance. Having 3 kids is no joke and bowie is still at a very needy age, i really hope it doesn't get too much for her

Reactions: 6
I agree with this. I think Lisa has always maintained she doesn't get much abuse and that's obviously the image she wants to get out in public, but the reality is she does get a hell of a lot of abuse, sometimes way worse than what other influencers get. This week she addressed trolling for the first time since I can remember? I understand wanting to rise above it and pretend it doesn't exist but that's got to affect you mentally. It doesn't help when her supporters jump down everyone's throats when as you say, a simple question was asked. I think she will take time away from social media now that she has her little fella home, it will do her the power of good
They should head over to the Rave thread, they’d be much happier over there 😂 It’s obvious she is sending them in here and wherever her name is mentioned, and it doesn’t look good for her. This thread is mild compared to some others I’ve seen about her.

I don't know her personally she isn't sending me anywherev I just thought the speculating about birth etc was a bit much that was all.

I have a feeling this child's name is going to be something really tacky 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
I don't know her personally she isn't sending me anywherev I just thought the speculating about birth etc was a bit much that was all.

I have a feeling this child's name is going to be something really tacky 🙈🙈🙈
Agreed. I really disliked Pearl's name when she first announced it but it's after really growing on me now! Bowie though... I just can't warm to it. She's a lovely child but how will she be taken seriously in the workplace/school/college with a name like that? Mind you, my cousin is a teacher in a posh school in Cork and half the kids have notiony/unusual names so 😆

Reactions: 5
Agreed. I really disliked Pearl's name when she first announced it but it's after really growing on me now! Bowie though... I just can't warm to it. She's a lovely child but how will she be taken seriously in the workplace/school/college with a name like that? Mind you, my cousin is a teacher in a posh school in Cork and half the kids have notiony/unusual names so 😆
Agree, pearls name really grew on me. I thought Bowie was more of a boys name, suppose I was thinking of David Bowie, I can't warm to it either.

I Think the husband will influence her more in a boys name though, as he'd know a boy could get a harder time if the name is way out there. He'll be thinking of sport etc - Can't wait to hear

Reactions: 1
It’s a very old fashioned notion these days to talk about people’s name choices like that.

Times change and things move on.

Yes some people pick unusual names and you might not like them, shock!

but in 20 years time when these kids are in college or the work place most of these will not be considered unusual

We have a huge amount of different nationalities also now in Ireland which will also bring with it names in college/work place that are not considered the Irish norm

Hardly anyone Now would consider calling their baby Geraldine or Brigid or even Mary and 30 years ago it was the common

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s a very old fashioned notion these days to talk about people’s name choices like that.

Times change and things move on.

Yes some people pick unusual names and you might not like them, shock!

but in 20 years time when these kids are in college or the work place most of these will not be considered unusual

We have a huge amount of different nationalities also now in Ireland which will also bring with it names in college/work place that are not considered the Irish norm

Hardly anyone Now would consider calling their baby Geraldine or Brigid or even Mary and 30 years ago it was the common
Names - Another thing we can't discuss
Gosh the list is getting longer

Reactions: 11
isnt ther a rave section for people who loev her, wudnt it be more interesting for the fans on this to go there instead of gettin in the way of the interesting gossip :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.