Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks amazing considering she just had a baby! My friends and sisters who have kids did NOT look like that! They told me you have to wear giant pads too for weeks afterward?!

Reactions: 4
She looks amazing considering she just had a baby! My friends and sisters who have kids did NOT look like that! They told me you have to wear giant pads too for weeks afterward?!
She is an enigma. Most women don't look like that after birth. I didn't get out of pyjamas for weeks and you absolutely have to wear giant pads afterwards for weeks. The bleeding after birth is intense.

Reactions: 13
She is an enigma. Most women don't look like that after birth. I didn't get out of pyjamas for weeks and you absolutely have to wear giant pads afterwards for weeks. The bleeding after birth is intense.
She really is! My sister had this doughnut thing for sitting on after and even that was a struggle I used to feel so sorry for her she looked like she was in agony! She’s like some kind of super woman so!

Reactions: 5
She really is! My sister had this doughnut thing for sitting on after and even that was a struggle I used to feel so sorry for her she looked like she was in agony! She’s like some kind of super woman so!
She could be just pushing herself to be okay honestly. After birth is tough. I'd say she just shows herself when she's all done up and feeling okay. I'd say she just keeps the rest of it private.

Reactions: 4
The way she was holding her bump and arching her back in every single picture she posted must of been torture..so ridiculous looking!! Glad her baby is ok but I think it’s time know she took a break and enjoyed her family without everything posted on line..

Reactions: 6
I agree she actually is very nice. I know both her & her husband for about 20 years, I knew them before they even knew each other and she’s the same person she has always been. Both of them are very nice. She’s not stupid she worked in retail & knows damn well she’s being watched in public since she’s got a large following so I highly doubt she’d be rude in public.
Well she gets all the clothes free in Penny’s and once she posts her pictures she brings them back and get the refund..my nieces friends works in Penny’s and has said she’s not very nice to the staff.. don’t shoot the messenger.

Reactions: 5
I'm glad she has her baby home, I couldn't imagine the pain of having to leave my baby in the hospital especially during Covid...
I'm looking forward to seeing what she calls him, I wonder will it have something to do with her brother who passed away, I always loved Bowies name
I really like her but with most bloggers there are things that bother me, I enjoy using forms to discuss with like minded people....don't get the same buzz gossiping to my partner who hasn't a clue what goes on in the world of Instagram....I don't understand why people come on here and get their nickers in a twist when their favorites are being gossiped about...it's litrally what this site is here for..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why she blurred out the baby face?? Magazine deal?? She shows plenty of the 2 girls!!

Why she blurred out the baby face?? Magazine deal?? She shows plenty of the 2 girls!!
She kept them pretty private for a few weeks after they were born too though. Probably waiting until she announces the name.

Reactions: 1
There was a post about this on Galz Who Snap yesterday... Is there enough interest for her to do a magazine reveal? I know it's the done thing with celebs in the UK but I don't even know what magazine she would do it with in Ireland? And plus they're all monthly so imagine she had the baby say Monday the 1st and the new issue was released Tuesday 2nd, she'd then have to wait a full month for it to be released. And considering she's on insta stories daily that's an awful lot of fuss of trying to hide him for a full month.

Reactions: 2
She always “releases” the first pic of each child herself.
Kate Middleton eat your heart out. There's people actually obsessed with her. I'm sure the baby is fab but not a patch on my gorgeous babies 😂

Reactions: 2
She probably blurted the face because RSVP put up her pics after she had the baby and just copied her insta. It makes sense she wants to introduce the baby to her family first without stupid fb pages having it up.

She probably blurted the face because RSVP put up her pics after she had the baby and just copied her insta. It makes sense she wants to introduce the baby to her family first without stupid fb pages having it up.
Totally makes sense but she does have the option of not putting up pictures before she's seen her family too.

Reactions: 1
I can see why people like her and I have felt enormous compassion towards her recently, I’ll also admit that in general I’m not her biggest fan (to put it mildly) and that’s fine.

But it’s the militant defense is what I don’t understand. Just tonight again I saw someone post a very plausible question on Facebook and straight away someone was down their throat with accusations.

If I were completely impartial and I saw this constant defence, I would be totally put off, I’d probably make the assumption that she has something to hide. Now, I’m not saying she does but it doesn’t come across well at all.
I agree with this. I think Lisa has always maintained she doesn't get much abuse and that's obviously the image she wants to get out in public, but the reality is she does get a hell of a lot of abuse, sometimes way worse than what other influencers get. This week she addressed trolling for the first time since I can remember? I understand wanting to rise above it and pretend it doesn't exist but that's got to affect you mentally. It doesn't help when her supporters jump down everyone's throats when as you say, a simple question was asked. I think she will take time away from social media now that she has her little fella home, it will do her the power of good

Reactions: 9
I have it on good authority that she said she decided she wouldn’t be releasing a picture or the baby’s name until Pearl & Bowie and her mom/the in laws got to meet him, which is only fair really.

Theres no magazine deal, she released pics & announced Pearl & Bowie’s names within a day of their birth, I’d say it was just the circumstances of this baby’s birth that messed everything up.

I don’t think she’s being deliberately coy or keeping people waiting on purpose. I think she’ll announce it this evening or tomorrow.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.