Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That girl has plenty of money, she said a few times she doesn’t want her kids in childcare. I commend her for getting so far with two kids. I also think if she did people would have a problem with that also.

Reactions: 5
If she's struggling so much balancing work and family life maybe it's time to get some help with the kids a few hours a week and stop being such a martyr. Very few business owners have their kids with them 24/7 because it's just not feasible. If she's already struggling with 2 kids, adding another into the mix isn't going to make things easier. It's well known that Kieran Walsh runs luna anyway
I posted before the baby was born, where does she get her energy!! she organised the baby shower, weekend in Kilkenny etc, she certainly was running around a lot ..... of course no one would like to read or be told about negative comments but this thread is extremely mild compared to others, and had mixed reactions, she has a lot of support, other threads there's just negative comments all the time, it mightn't even be tattle she referred to, she just said there's a few people that don't like her

Reactions: 2
I don’t think anyone is in a position to say someone should do “ X or Y” with their children. It’s her & her husbands decision how they decide to raise their family, if she had childcare it would be an issue that she’s “abandoning” her children no doubt. Just because she shows her children doesn’t make it our business to pass comment. I really think comments should move back to topics that are ACTUALLY our business - her dress sense, her styling, her products etc.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think anyone is in a position to say someone should do “ X or Y” with their children. It’s her & her husbands decision how they decide to raise their family, if she had childcare it would be an issue that she’s “abandoning” her children no doubt. Just because she shows her children doesn’t make it our business to pass comment. I really think comments should move back to topics that are ACTUALLY our business - her dress sense, her styling, her products etc.
Tilly Tipsy why are you even on this thread? Surely a rave thread would be more suitable for you. This is a gossip forum where we discuss what she shows on social media, therefore, anything she puts on her social media is fair game for discussion 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Tilly Tipsy why are you even on this thread? Surely a rave thread would be more suitable for you. This is a gossip forum where we discuss what she shows on social media, therefore, anything she puts on her social media is fair game for discussion 🤷‍♀️
She doesn’t put her births up on social media - therefore, in referral to your above comment, not up for discussion, as far as I can see the last 5 pages or so are pretty much consumed with section vs vaginal birth. She also doesn’t put her husband up on social media.
So therefore, fair game it seems on this thread in reality isn’t fair game. Like I said - discuss what she actually puts on social media.

Reactions: 13
Fair enough so she doesn't want to use childcare, hopefully she wont over do herself so with 3 kids at home, no idea if she will send pearl back to preschool as its quite a risk especially with such a young baby at home.

There's a lot of weirdly obsessed rottweilers on this thread :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t put her births up on social media - therefore, in referral to your above comment, not up for discussion, as far as I can see the last 5 pages or so are pretty much consumed with section vs vaginal birth. She also doesn’t put her husband up on social media.
So therefore, fair game it seems on this thread in reality isn’t fair game. Like I said - discuss what she actually puts on social media.
:rolleyes: please bore off, your posts are so tedious

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There's a lot of weirdly obsessed rottweilers on this thread :ROFLMAO:
Hmmm I don’t think defending what’s right is weird 🤔 I’m more than happy to discuss the fact that she doesn’t dress age appropriately, or that she’s a fast fashion brand user, or that her eyesbrows are still rocking a 90s vibe. But it’s the straw clutching and delving into her private life I strongly disagree with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
But they make it our business u pay the price of fame unfortunately.

Its our business when she goes back to work or what kind of labour she had or why she was stressed??? No it isn't!!

I'm do like just Jordan but I've seen plenty of negative comments on here about her style hair fakeness etc that I've ignored as I understand it's a gossip forum. I do think there is alot of clutching at straws. As far as bloggers go she's grand. She always puts up affiliated or sponsored. I don't think I have seen her rave about something that she doesn't use herself... Like for example rc who is now on the keratase bandwagon after being all about wow. She isn't a compulsive attention seeking liar such as terrier the mad bostid and she isn't a lazy sod like Danny boys mum. So I really don't see why people need to get involved with her birth or her talking about trolls. I'm not even famous and if I found out there was a thread about me I would be upset. She didn't come out and blame trolls for her little boys early birth she rarely shows her vulnerable side and she came on and was honest about her week and experience... The woman just give birth a month early for crying out loud. I think if she really wanted the sympathy vote she would milk it and say oh he's in hospital and leave it there but she hasn't done that she has always been open and honest that he's absolutely fine and it's just precaution. I think the abuse she is getting over that and the bloody car seat is mad. Yes lads she's tacky her make up isn't great and maybe she is a bit annoying to some. Focus on that not what way the car seat is facing. Being honest I've 2 myself and one on the way and I had noIdea the seat was supposed to be rear facing. She's maybe taking advice from her mum who probably didn't have them rear facing as babies. I honestly think it's a bit pathetic to nit pick at that. As far as bloggers go at least she is honest and what you see you see is what you get. Very few bloggers like that! Now she does need to sort her fashion sense out a bit ill say that much...

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She taking him home today, great news for them, will she hold out until next qeek until a name reveal etc. Curious to how the girls will react but its also something that I hope she keeps offline.

Reactions: 9
She taking him home today, great news for them, will she hold out until next qeek until a name reveal etc. Curious to how the girls will react but its also something that I hope she keeps offline.
Well his face is blurred out in the pic of him in the car seat, so maybe she is planning on not showing him on social media? Although she does show the girls so I dunno...

Well his face is blurred out in the pic of him in the car seat, so maybe she is planning on not showing him on social media? Although she does show the girls so I dunno...
she tends to hide their identity for a couple of weeks when they are first born, she will reveal when she is ready!

Reactions: 3
she’s doing that so goss.ie don’t reshare it - think she wants to choose his first pic which is fair !

Reactions: 6
Thats fair enough, wouldn't like it being done to myself. VIP litterally ripped the article and images from her Instagram stories and what she put up post delivery.

Reactions: 3
First time poster here so please be gentle 😅. I love Lisa and Ive followed her since she first started. her social media since she had bowie has been pretty bad but look she’s a busy mam so it’s understandable and so be it. I agree this thread is tame compared to others but ive seen the worst most disgusting abuse I’ve ever seen about any irish blogger online (not tattle before anyone attacks me 😂 ) and unfortunately as lisa said the minority of people who dislike her really really seem to dislike her and make her life miserable. i live in cork and have seen her around a good few times and have myself witnessed a group of girls openly laughing at her and slagging her off in town. i was appalled and was more upset about it than she was she just ignored it but god you must take these things home with you and it’s got to affect her mental health. I got the impression shes not referring to tattle when she talks about trolls, i think people are contacting her directly and any blogger knows to avoid tattle like the plague anyway. She seems to be all over the place since she had her little boy and shes been on chatting more than she has been for a while but might do her good to take a break from social media for a while and enjoy her gorgeous family because thats the most important thing at the end of the day

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't see what people are so desperate for the bloggers to show their vulnerable side or bad side of life. Everyone has their work face and their home face. This is her job. She has a great life, plenty of money, a loving husband and beautiful children. She seems to appreciate everything she has. Why does she have to pretend she's miserable so people don't dislike her or feel she's more relatable. If she came on bawling that her perfectly healthy child was in the NICU she'd get massive backlash from people who have very sick children/dying in hospital. I find her very professional. Some of the other plebs on Instagram should take a leaf out of her book

Reactions: 23
She was a somewhat regular at a bar I used to work in before she had Pearl and I can’t say she was ever unpleasant or rude.
She was a pleasure to deal with, this would have been at a time when her blog was really starting to take off and she was always kind enough to have a little chat with any of the staff who were fans of hers and get a picture.

I find the idea of her roaring and barking orders at staff in Penney’s while clicking her fingers at them absolutely hilarious, half of Cork is in Penney’s on any given day and it wouldn’t have taken long to destroy her public persona if that was true.

Shes way smarter and more savvy than anyone gives her credit for.
She knows full well she’d end up plastered all over FB groups, call out pages and forums like this if she behaved like that so she would never do it.

People bend over backwards for her anyway so she has no cause to be rude in the first place.
She gets excellent top class service wherever she goes, so why on earth would she need to roar and bark at retail staff?
I agree she actually is very nice. I know both her & her husband for about 20 years, I knew them before they even knew each other and she’s the same person she has always been. Both of them are very nice. She’s not stupid she worked in retail & knows damn well she’s being watched in public since she’s got a large following so I highly doubt she’d be rude in public.

Reactions: 11
Delighted she got to bring her baby boy home, I really felt for her the last few days, it must have been agonising leaving the hospital without him.

I really think she takes on way too much. Then along with the pressure she spoke about last night of “the walls closing in”, to me that’s breaking point. Step back from all of it for I while, that’s what I do.

As for the Lisa Defense Team, you are ultra defensive of her, why?

Reactions: 10
I can see why people like her and I have felt enormous compassion towards her recently, I’ll also admit that in general I’m not her biggest fan (to put it mildly) and that’s fine.

But it’s the militant defense is what I don’t understand. Just tonight again I saw someone post a very plausible question on Facebook and straight away someone was down their throat with accusations.

If I were completely impartial and I saw this constant defence, I would be totally put off, I’d probably make the assumption that she has something to hide. Now, I’m not saying she does but it doesn’t come across well at all.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.