Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I know i wana say a big massive f**k you to anyone who thinks csection is the easy way out or doesn't count. Piss off u self righteous loons 🙄🙄
I hear you - last I checked a c section was medically deemed as major abdominal surgery.....oh and none of anybody’s business.

Reactions: 19
I think shes hiding the bad parts and distracting herself with finishing off the bits and pieces. If she didn't have the girls she would probably be struggling more with him in hospital still.
Yeah you can really see she's putting on a brave face for the camera, I feel sorry for her in that sense I couldn't imagine having to leave my baby the day after it was born 😣

Also so what if her previous two were sections? As she said she has big babies and she has a tiny frame....there's nothing easy about a section at all, personally I'd chose a vaginal birth any day over a section! Either way once baby is happy and healthy that's all that matters..

Reactions: 16
My baby came a month before I was due to finish work so I had lots of things I needed to finish before I could relax. So I did them from the hospital bed and my bed at home. If my baby wasn’t with me which her’s isn’t, I would have probably gone to the office for a few hours. How is she any different? Is she just supposed to abandon work and sit at home and cry when she can’t be with him?

Someone also said ‘I guess she doesn’t care much for car safety’ or something along those lines. Of course she cares. There’s not a mother in the world who wouldn’t. But the fact is that there’s a lot of misinformation out there about this-so much so that the people fitting them in the shops don’t even know. I get questioned regularly about why my 3 year old is rear facing because people just don’t know the benefits. It’s that simple. When we know better, we do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I get questioned regularly about why my 3 year old is rear facing because people just don’t know the benefits. It’s that simple. When we know better, we do better.
Same here, the other day my friend’s mother told my child they were facing the wrong way. I quickly snapped back that they were in fact facing the right way and current research shows that rear facing is currently the safest way to transport young children and that the car seat I have should do until they turn 5. Then I’ll think about turning them. It really should be mandatory for people to have car seats that rear face until 25kg, or at least to 18kg, most rear face to 18kg but a lot of children outgrow them before the advertised age of 4.

Reactions: 4
Someone also said ‘I guess she doesn’t care much for car safety’ or something along those lines. Of course she cares. There’s not a mother in the world who wouldn’t. But the fact is that there’s a lot of misinformation out there about this-so much so that the people fitting them in the shops don’t even know. I get questioned regularly about why my 3 year old is rear facing because people just don’t know the benefits. It’s that simple. When we know better, we do better.
I said that because she put her 1 year old in an infant carrier facing it the wrong way. It's not supposed to do that, it's seriously dangerous in the case of an accident or even a sudden quick stop and a simple Google search would have told her that, never mind just using common sense....She's an influencer and someone might see her doing that and think it's ok..

Reactions: 1
Same here, the other day my friend’s mother told my child they were facing the wrong way. I quickly snapped back that they were in fact facing the right way and current research shows that rear facing is currently the safest way to transport young children and that the car seat I have should do until they turn 5. Then I’ll think about turning them. It really should be mandatory for people to have car seats that rear face until 25kg, or at least to 18kg, most rear face to 18kg but a lot of children outgrow them before the advertised age of 4.
My son had some travel sickness so of course that was caused by him facing the ‘wrong’ way 🤦‍♀️😂

I said that because she put her 1 year old in an infant carrier facing it the wrong way. It's not supposed to do that, it's seriously dangerous in the case of an accident or even a sudden quick stop and a simple Google search would have told her that, never mind just using common sense....She's an influencer and someone might see her doing that and think it's ok..
I suppose a google search will tell you, if you search it. But if you think you’re doing it right or are shown that way by someone else, then you won’t search it. It’s definitely dangerous and I see your point. And I can’t believe it’s possible to put any infant carrier the wrong in an isofix. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t care about the safety of her kids.

Maybe I’m soft but she made it clear on her stories to tonight that all this stuff has been bothering her and caused stress to her and her baby. I think people really underestimate the vulnerability that comes with the first few weeks/months after birth and the first few days especially. She will probably look back on this as one of the hardest times in her life and she must be reading here so throwaway comments will contribute to that for her. I definitely am getting soft 🤣 but leaving her baby is an awful thing and she actually does seem to live for her kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
You said that really lovely! I’m not a follower of hers but having read the forums I can understand the attitude towards HOWEVER we all did shady things as teens. Not condoning it but I know if I hurt someone I would like them to tell me so I could apologise or at least chat it through.
Regardless of her backstory, her current issue is the baby and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone at all. I really like how she is recycling her baby gear as best she can and isn’t being gluttonous or excessive. If she buys dearer items so what, it’s her bank account not anyone else’s. My MIL is due to give birth in 2 weeks with a 2 yr old already at home and let me tell you all of us would be only delighted if she could bounce around like Lisa straight after. I think this forum is super relevant and I’ve thrown out my fair share of remarks that I stand by but for Lisa right now I think this isn’t a blogger related #ad #ba related issue so maaaaaybe the nasty comments could be laid off. Call her on bullshit 100% but baby issues or no baby issues, everyone is different so we can only discuss our own experiences and be envious of course if yours was tougher but also joyful that a woman and child both healthily survived a preemy birth as many aren’t that lucky ❤

just to reiterate I am not even a follower of hers and 100% supported Penney’s knock offs of her Luna Bag 😂
Your Mother in Law is pregnant and has a 2 year old also? Is that even possible? I’m assuming if she’s your mother in law that means you’re married to one of her sons? Am I missing something MIL does stand for mother in law doesn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

If someone takes advice on how to parent from a fashion blogger that's on them. If you're so concerned about what way your child is facing then Google it. But I just think it's nitt picking to be honest. I think she's a really good mum and trys her best. It was heartbreaking watching her stories earlier. U don't think they were Croc tears at all. I also didn't hear her once blame this or any other forum for being stressed she is stressed the same way we all are with everything that's going on and then bringing another child into the mix. Jesus I really do people can't do right for wrong sometimes. Speculating if she had a csection or why she's able to jump about or going back to work after having a baby so soon. Absolutely none of our business. Yes speculate over ads and freebies etc. Don't slate her for returning to work after her son is born. The woman is self employed

Reactions: 12
Your Mother in Law is pregnant and has a 2 year old also? Is that even possible? I’m assuming if she’s your mother in law that means you’re married to one of her sons? Am I missing something MIL does stand for mother in law doesn’t it?
Why wouldn't it be possible? 😂 Maybe she was a young mum in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If someone takes advice on how to parent from a fashion blogger that's on them. If you're so concerned about what way your child is facing then Google it. But I just think it's nitt picking to be honest. I think she's a really good mum and trys her best. It was heartbreaking watching her stories earlier. U don't think they were Croc tears at all. I also didn't hear her once blame this or any other forum for being stressed she is stressed the same way we all are with everything that's going on and then bringing another child into the mix. Jesus I really do people can't do right for wrong sometimes. Speculating if she had a csection or why she's able to jump about or going back to work after having a baby so soon. Absolutely none of our business. Yes speculate over ads and freebies etc. Don't slate her for returning to work after her son is born. The woman is self employed
But they make it our business u pay the price of fame unfortunately.

Wow, is she really trying to blame her baby's premature birth trolls? Boys and girls can labour and birth very differently and just because you've had 2 smooth labours doesn't mean you're guaranteed a third. What nonsense she's talking.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I hear you - last I checked a c section was medically deemed as major abdominal surgery.....oh and none of anybody’s business.
I've had both, vaginal birth with no pain relief and an elective section on medical grounds. I would choose vaginal every time. Still recovering from my C-section 3 years on. Far from the easy option.

There was a paper published recently that showed early births in the maternity in Limerick were reduced during lockdown compared to the same time periods of previos years. They are puttinf it down to the fact women werent leading the mad rush life as before leading to less stress.
Lisa is self employeed and trying to get products launched etc before she gave birth. Shes not alone. Know many self employed who keep going right up to the last min and dont take full maternity leave.

Reactions: 3
If she's struggling so much balancing work and family life maybe it's time to get some help with the kids a few hours a week and stop being such a martyr. Very few business owners have their kids with them 24/7 because it's just not feasible. If she's already struggling with 2 kids, adding another into the mix isn't going to make things easier. It's well known that Kieran Walsh runs luna anyway

Reactions: 7
She will burn out completely before doing that unless a creche offers free care for the girls outside of pearls free preschool place

Yep that is exactly how it is. Two beautiful miracles after a big gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.