Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she is spilling this time because of all the people in the “wards” with the inside her Gee scoop!! 🤣

Reactions: 1
But at the end of the day, reading pages like this and seeing constant stories being written about you by the “neighbours sisters dogs puppies uncle who knows her friend” would be hugely stressful, and distressing, and 100% brought on early larbour. Her baby was 5 weeks early, that happened for a reason and I would bank on that reason being stress. Her hormones and emotions would be all over the place.
She should be relaxing and not pushing herself so much working , if family are that important to her, Or flogging her ads and Collabs, this is the “realest “ she has been in a while to her audience. I don’t buy it , she’s well able to play the victim when it suits her about the bullying , she is the worst bully.

Reactions: 6
Her job is to advertise stuff and she has a company that shes trying to grow. If it was a man that wanted the family and the successful business would you be telling him to pick one.
Now I do think she pushes herself too far just after a baby but I'm not self employed.

Reactions: 11
The man wouldn’t be implying that stress caused the early birth of his child though.

Reactions: 3
Strange how she never told us about any previous labours, isn’t it?
I presume it’s because she previously gave birth at full term and was able to follow her birth plan, and have her husband with her and her family in to visit.
She was in and out in a matter of days and there was no need to comment because it all went according to plan.
This time it didn’t, her baby is still in the neonatal and visiting is restricted so I presume she had a lot of questions about that so wanted to explain.

She seems to be quite a private person in that regard so I don’t imagine she’d be sharing details at all unless she had to.

Reactions: 15
Because it's not him that's carrying the child. I just dont see why a woman has to choose between family and being successful.

Reactions: 9
She should be relaxing and not pushing herself so much working , if family are that important to her, Or flogging her ads and Collabs, this is the “realest “ she has been in a while to her audience. I don’t buy it , she’s well able to play the victim when it suits her about the bullying , she is the worst bully.
The average employee finishes up work 2 or 3 weeks before they are due to give birth, and majority look at the last few weeks in work as time to get things wrapped up and boxed off - so it was perfectly normal for her to still be working at that time, and cramming in the last bits of work before going on maternity leave. I mean we would all love to put our feet up with 6 weeks to go but unfortunately that isn’t reality. Not for one second did her doing her paid jobs bring on her labour or cause her stress. It’s obviously caused from reading online hate. And nobody deserves that to happen to them.

Nobody said she has to choose. Just don’t blame online scrutiny for the early birth when she’s clearly overdoing it on both ends

Reactions: 4
Actually if a man did the same and constantly showed his kids he would be torn apart too, Jonathan Joly is an example, difference is women can turn on the waterworks (not saying Lisa did that tonight i fully believe her emotions are all over the place given what shes been through) and attempt to get away with it.

Reactions: 3
I really feel for her. The trauma of a early labour, having to leave your baby and not having him home is awful. I like Lisa. I think she is pretty honest, nice and runs a good business.

Reactions: 27
This will be unpopular and I know I’m a hypocrite cause it’s the whole point of the forum but I can totally see how being heavily pregnant and hearing and seeing nasty things about yourself on the internet while trying to juggle a demanding full time job/brand, an Instagram account and two toddlers could make a woman so stressed she went into early labour.

Yes maybe she took on too much, yes criticism is par for the course and should be expected with her job, yes she could just not read them, but it’s not surprising she went into early labour if she was that emotional and stressed in the days before the baby was born.
Maybe this will make her pull back a bit from her brand and focus more on the family, hindsight and all that.

Having to leave your baby behind is a highly traumatic experience and the fact that people are still judging her for how she’s reacting to that is just crazy.
Her hormones are all over the place, of course she’s going to be up and down.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hands up if you dont give a tit about whether she had a cesarean (no idea what the spelling is) or not?! Why is everyone so obsessed?

Reactions: 74
Jesus lads a c-section is serious surgery. How is it lesser than a vaginal birth? The speculations here are unreal. Put yourselves in her shoes and see how you’d feel going into labour a month early, not having your friends or family with you and not being with your baby

Reactions: 25
Hands up if you dont give a tit about whether she had a cesarean (no idea what the spelling is) or not?! Why is everyone so obsessed?
I couldn’t care less how any baby was born once they get here safely 😍 I don’t care how any baby is fed either. It’s unimportant information none of us need

Reactions: 23
This will be unpopular and I know I’m a hypocrite cause it’s the whole point of the forum but I can totally see how being heavily pregnant and hearing and seeing nasty things about yourself on the internet while trying to juggle a demanding full time job/brand, an Instagram account and two toddlers could make a woman so stressed she went into early labour.

Yes maybe she took on too much, yes criticism is par for the course and should be expected with her job, yes she could just not read them, but it’s not surprising she went into early labour if she was that emotional and stressed in the days before the baby was born.
Maybe this will make her pull back a bit from her brand and focus more on the family, hindsight and all that.

Having to leave your baby behind is a highly traumatic experience and the fact that people are still judging her for how she’s reacting to that is just crazy.
Her hormones are all over the place, of course she’s going to be up and down.
You said that really lovely! I’m not a follower of hers but having read the forums I can understand the attitude towards HOWEVER we all did shady things as teens. Not condoning it but I know if I hurt someone I would like them to tell me so I could apologise or at least chat it through.
Regardless of her backstory, her current issue is the baby and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone at all. I really like how she is recycling her baby gear as best she can and isn’t being gluttonous or excessive. If she buys dearer items so what, it’s her bank account not anyone else’s. My MIL is due to give birth in 2 weeks with a 2 yr old already at home and let me tell you all of us would be only delighted if she could bounce around like Lisa straight after. I think this forum is super relevant and I’ve thrown out my fair share of remarks that I stand by but for Lisa right now I think this isn’t a blogger related #ad #ba related issue so maaaaaybe the nasty comments could be laid off. Call her on bullshit 100% but baby issues or no baby issues, everyone is different so we can only discuss our own experiences and be envious of course if yours was tougher but also joyful that a woman and child both healthily survived a preemy birth as many aren’t that lucky ❤

just to reiterate I am not even a follower of hers and 100% supported Penney’s knock offs of her Luna Bag 😂

You said that really lovely! I’m not a follower of hers but having read the forums I can understand the attitude towards HOWEVER we all did shady things as teens. Not condoning it but I know if I hurt someone I would like them to tell me so I could apologise or at least chat it through.
Regardless of her backstory, her current issue is the baby and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone at all. I really like how she is recycling her baby gear as best she can and isn’t being gluttonous or excessive. If she buys dearer items so what, it’s her bank account not anyone else’s. My MIL is due to give birth in 2 weeks with a 2 yr old already at home and let me tell you all of us would be only delighted if she could bounce around like Lisa straight after. I think this forum is super relevant and I’ve thrown out my fair share of remarks that I stand by but for Lisa right now I think this isn’t a blogger related #ad #ba related issue so maaaaaybe the nasty comments could be laid off. Call her on bullshit 100% but baby issues or no baby issues, everyone is different so we can only discuss our own experiences and be envious of course if yours was tougher but also joyful that a woman and child both healthily survived a preemy birth as many aren’t that lucky ❤

just to reiterate I am not even a follower of hers and 100% supported Penney’s knock offs of her Luna Bag 😂
I am being totally nosey no, so apologies- what does MIL stand for here?

I was getting confused cos i gues most mother in laws i know are in their 60s!!🙈 i'll keep the fingers crossed she has a bounce for insta!!
Thanks a million ❤😂 I think she’d slaughter me if I asked her for a Boomerang 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are we really back to speculating about what kind of birth she had, why does it matter?
It’s possible for waters to break naturally and to still need a section, and braxton hicks can happen during any pregnancy in the third trimester, for gods sake.

And what’s with this sneering attitude towards Caesarean sections, as if they don’t count or something?
The other day people were complaining that she’s too happy, now that she’s sad she’s putting on the crocodile tears.
I don’t know why people take such offence to how she gives birth when she has never come out and said whether she’s had natural births or sections. It’s not like she’s pushing a false reality.
It’s her own private business at the end of the day.

I know i wana say a big massive f**k you to anyone who thinks csection is the easy way out or doesn't count. Piss off u self righteous loons 🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.