Lisa Jordan #9 Baby no. 4 but still a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AJ christened at last and of course she had to wear white too like all the other huns

Reactions: 2
AJ christened at last and of course she had to wear white too like all the other huns
WTF has she dressed him in too??? Please say she did not put the poor boy in a christening outfit like a baby would be in? FFS he is a little boy now not a baby!!!!

He will be taken to shreds when he is older.

LJ is a fukking fool. And she looks ooooooollllllldddddddd in her photo.

Reactions: 4
I also hope she got the child a haircut…I’m over all these ones who don’t get their boys haircuts…Pippa’s small fella is the same it’s ridiculous

I see its in the River Lee again. Would say the staff are sick to death of seeing them.

Coming in strutting their stuff ordering everyone around, looking for freebies and discounts no doubt.

Reactions: 4
I know it’s not as posh as the river Lee hotel but a friend of mine organised an event at The Address and they were brilliant. Also appreciated people who treated people properly, my friend won’t have it any other way. My sister used to work cleaning in The River Lee and would never organise an event there.

Reactions: 1
I see its in the River Lee again. Would say the staff are sick to death of seeing them.

Coming in strutting their stuff ordering everyone around, looking for freebies and discounts no doubt.
I’m shocked she would only go to a 4* hotel like the River Lee and not 5* like Hayfield Manor.

She was Hayfield Manor the last time, I remember she had the private dining room because I priced it to see :eek: Totally obscene spending. Anyone know where her outfit is from?

Reactions: 1
They have connections in the river lee so 100% discounts there. That’s why she has all the events there. It really is not a posh hotel, she probably likes to think it is but it’s not. It’s one of the better ones compare to some around but there is a lot nicer. She’s have to pay a lot more to get them and we all know she won’t do that.

Reactions: 5
She not showing the little lad at all now, too late, but finally these insta Huns get sense - now also please stop showing the backs and side angles of your little girls - thank you

Reactions: 6
River Lee is hardly posh, sure it used to be a Jury’s 😂 heard it’s an awful place to work though.

Reactions: 5
I said in one of my last few posts my sister worked there in cleaning, she’s got better hours in a different hotel but the Clayton, my sister also worked in the Clayton on south mall, and River Lee treat staff very similarly. My sister doesn’t drive so the 6/7am start didn’t really work for her but she powered through until she got her current job.

She hasn't shown the small lad because she is waiting for the photographs to be released by VIP mag or something daft along those lines 😄 sad individual

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.