Lisa Jordan #9 Baby no. 4 but still a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a few of those clips, her voice changes and she tries speaking like Jessica O' M 🤭 what an ejet. Jessica must be laughing at this one.

Reactions: 3
She’s so used to being handed everything, even saying her dad flew to the uk when she was small to get her a spice girls doll!!! that I think this is the first time she’s ever had to experience something in the way the rest of us have to - queues, boredom, tired kids, the cold, subpar food - welcome to reality! She seems genuinely shocked that there’s a lot of waiting around and not a guarantee that you’ll see any princesses at all never mind Belle.. like did she do any research at all

Reactions: 11
I know in the main Disneyland Hotel (which is closed for Reno’s) there is a Castle Club where most of the characters come to each table and take loads of time with each family…to the best of my knowledge there is a castle club in other hotels too….so if she was that bothered she could have paid (I know, what a thought) the extra.

Reactions: 7
I know in the main Disneyland Hotel (which is closed for Reno’s) there is a Castle Club where most of the characters come to each table and take loads of time with each family…to the best of my knowledge there is a castle club in other hotels too….so if she was that bothered she could have paid (I know, what a thought) the extra.
Any bit of research shows that. We stayed in Newport and there were times they were in hotel (we missed them as out and about) but like everyone else que up to see them around the park - it’s Disneyland. Great to see the has been over there learning Her place 😂😂😂😂😂

Theres a character restaurant in the park too where they go around to the tables

Reactions: 4
I’d say if she got it all for free it would have been the best place on earth.

I’ve been multiple times over the last few years. I’m obsessed. And I have to say each and every time was amazing. Wasn’t even home and I was booking my next trip, she’s just too used to getting everything and anything handed to her, god love her having to queue! Must have been so traumatic!

Reactions: 6
I’d say if she got it all for free it would have been the best place on earth.

I’ve been multiple times over the last few years. I’m obsessed. And I have to say each and every time was amazing. Wasn’t even home and I was booking my next trip, she’s just too used to getting everything and anything handed to her, god love her having to queue! Must have been so traumatic!
Would love to hear your views and must do’s etc
Especially as you have been there so much
Thinking of going next year
Not the thread maybe but 🤪

Reactions: 2
Not JJ related exactly, but would anyone know the best place to book a Disney trip or should we book everything separate? Promise I won't give out about queues 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Christ Almighty she's a royal bleeping pain in the hole. She really was not happy at all and clearly because she had to pay for it all, because nobody knew her and got no stardom over there.

The sooner the better insta and the regulator picks up on this huns with all the adverts and no #. She should be penalised on insta for this and limited to post etc etc. They driver you round the bloody bend. Then of course token AJ lifting him into the frame with the stupid man bun.

Did you see how pale he looked? How many filters does she use on him?????

Reactions: 5
She knew full well what it was like over there as many of her close friends have been ... she is just livid that they never gave her special treatment while there !!

She’s barely known in cork. In her head she must be an international celebrity.

Reactions: 6
Brought a new emphasis to Disney for me. I'd crack up with massive queues etc. I'm delighted with the insight.

Brought a new emphasis to Disney for me. I'd crack up with massive queues etc. I'm delighted with the insight.
I was going to say it was nice to hear a bit of honesty. I would flipping hate Disney, I didn’t want to go anyways but I definitely don’t want to now after that. All that money to queue for hours, crap food & meet a few princesses with young kids? Madness.

Reactions: 9
Disney would be my worst nightmare too, I’d absolutely hate it. I don’t know how people keep returning to it! Sure queing in tayto park does my head in! Tbh I’m glad she was so real about it regardless if she paid!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.