Lisa Jordan #9 Baby no. 4 but still a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think people understand that Disney is what you make it. I’m a massive fan and the magic hits me the minute I enter it. I’ve been in big queues with a child and to be honest it doesn’t take from it. Time goes so quickly too - but that’s just my experience. I’ll continue to go and each time will be even more magical. But I think you’ve to be a fan to 100% feel the magic and get the most from it all. If you don’t go with an expectation and just go with the flow then you won’t get disappointed. My last trip was the best one - chilled out didn’t rush, took my time and met so many characters just walking about. My fav was Peter Pan who literally jumped between me and my kid - made my day!! 😂😂😂 I’ll shut up now 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think people understand that Disney is what you make it. I’m a massive fan and the magic hits me the minute I enter it. I’ve been in big queues with a child and to be honest it doesn’t take from it. Time goes so quickly too - but that’s just my experience. I’ll continue to go and each time will be even more magical. But I think you’ve to be a fan to 100% feel the magic and get the most from it all. If you don’t go with an expectation and just go with the flow then you won’t get disappointed. My last trip was the best one - chilled out didn’t rush, took my time and met so many characters just walking about. My fav was Peter Pan who literally jumped between me and my kid - made my day!! 😂😂😂 I’ll shut up now 🫣
I agree with you wholeheartedly here. Its exactly what you make of it and every theme park all over the world is shite food and shite queues. Look at Tayto Park. The issue here with this gobshite is nobody recognised her, she had to pay for it, queue like everyone else and that it did not go according to HER plan. That is the crooks of the issue here no more no less.

Reactions: 7
I agree with you wholeheartedly here. Its exactly what you make of it and every theme park all over the world is shite food and shite queues. Look at Tayto Park. The issue here with this gobshite is nobody recognised her, she had to pay for it, queue like everyone else and that it did not go according to HER plan. That is the crooks of the issue here no more no less.
And she said was dreaming about it since her honeymoon!! It was bound not to live up to her expectations. She seemed to more excited jumping around than the girls. Her stories were manic - she needs to calm the f##k down

Reactions: 4
Disney would be my worst nightmare too, I’d absolutely hate it. I don’t know how people keep returning to it! Sure queing in tayto park does my head in! Tbh I’m glad she was so real about it regardless if she paid!
Don’t knock it till you try it, I went dreading it only going because of the kids and I absolutely loved it. Seeing the kids love it so much and their enjoyment was worth the queuing. There is a touch of magic about the place. I think Lisa had herself so worked up over it that it was never going to reach her expectations.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god what is she bleeping wearing 🤦‍♀️ what is that abomination of a dress in white??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴

Time to cop on now Lisa seriously

Oh my god what is she bleeping wearing 🤦‍♀️ what is that abomination of a dress in white??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴

Time to cop on now Lisa seriously
Jesus H Christ what is she wearing. She will literally do anything for $$$$. Who in their right mind would wear that out.

And the stupid pose when she does this - she looks just foolish but yet thinks she is a gorgeous model and icon. Grow the duck up Lisa.

Reactions: 2
I just got a sample sachet of her makeup... And have to say, it's one of the worst I've ever tried. Disappointed.

I saw her in and other stories today! She is a literal pixie. Like very petite. Laden down to the hilt with bags too. I wonder will she post about being in Dublin today?

Yeah I saw her in wilton last year..she is tiny ...but def a bit withered looking in real life !

Yeah I saw her in wilton last year..she is tiny ...but def a bit withered looking in real life !
I don’t know if I’d say withered but she is definitely gaudy. She had a huge flashy watch on her. I don’t notice things like that so for it to be the most stand out thing about her it was pretty big. I did look at her shoes because I’d have actually laughed if she was wearing the guccis but she had the goose ones.

I don’t know if I’d say withered but she is definitely gaudy. She had a huge flashy watch on her. I don’t notice things like that so for it to be the most stand out thing about her it was pretty big. I did look at her shoes because I’d have actually laughed if she was wearing the guccis but she had the goose ones.
100% withered. She’d really want to cop on to herself and stop being deluded

So they had to park there old Luna mini inside the shopping centre of mahon point floor, same time when Poco has a pop up shop there, anything to try and get noticed when sales are so bad I guess 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.