Lisa Jordan #9 Baby no. 4 but still a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My poor dead granny wouldn’t even wear those hideous shoes…what is going on with her and ugly shoes these days?

1683062168280.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I called it the other day with the VIP mag shoot 🤣 what a gobshite this one is , you just have to laugh at her. Notions thinking she is something special
---
Well done for calling it ...imagine putting off your child's christening until he is well over two while your girls got a day in christening gowns etc so you could be in a magazine...just lowest of the low..are the girls facing away from the camera? It's just gotten so weird with her ..

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think VIP took her content from her page rather than it being a pre planned photo shoot?

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think VIP took her content from her page rather than it being a pre planned photo shoot?
It looks more like that alright but she must have consented ..she is promoting it anyway ...the poor girls hiding and now in a magazine too . ..

Reactions: 1
Yes i though that , no photo of the husband (i know his private). But the photo of the girls is just bizzare . Would Vip actually pay to have 3 of the family missing from photos .

Reactions: 2
Yes i though that , no photo of the husband (i know his private). But the photo of the girls is just bizzare . Would Vip actually pay to have 3 of the family missing from photos .
I always find it odd when bloggers other half’s hide. I get that Lisa’s husband is a Garda and that’s fine but the likes of Bonnie Ryan’s husband hidden by flowers and love hearts in all their wedding photos. As if you couldn’t get a pic of him with a Google search, if you were bothered. Sometimes I find it’s nearly like their other halves don’t think their jobs are serious, a little disrespectful or something 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I always find it odd when bloggers other half’s hide. I get that Lisa’s husband is a Garda and that’s fine but the likes of Bonnie Ryan’s husband hidden by flowers and love hearts in all their wedding photos. As if you couldn’t get a pic of him with a Google search, if you were bothered. Sometimes I find it’s nearly like their other halves don’t think their jobs are serious, a little disrespectful or something 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah and he doesn’t mind her showing the kids - it’s very odd!

He is a detective so i completely understand why he cant be on her socials but the thing with the girls is so strange . We all know what the girls look like and let be honest Bowie was the most interesting thing about her .
Regards Bonnie Ryan just post photos without him then🙄

Dr Niamh Lynch talks alot about influencers kids ...if you Google the kids name and the influencer all the images come up ...the girls are on the internet forever and will Google themselves when bigger ...so she is wasting her time...

Reactions: 4
Dr Niamh Lynch talks alot about influencers kids ...if you Google the kids name and the influencer all the images come up ...the girls are on the internet forever and will Google themselves when bigger ...so she is wasting her time...
And when any of these huns kids do google themselves or their parents, tattle will pop up and they will read here.

Silly, silly girl... all for lining her pocket... I pity the children that don't have their privacy respected by their irresponsible parents

WTF this fool - hyper with the hands once again. And explaining that Ali Express cannot keep up with the deliveries - blah blah blah.

What is with these huns that put their hands under their faces showing the makeup. It feeling stupid and drives me mad.

Is she for real? Ordering another meal and delivery because she didn’t like the colour of the masala? Hasn’t she little to worry about. The privilege. Am I being sensitive? Oh just let me go root around the car for coinage, if I lost that much cash in my car I’d pick it up. Chaotic behavior, if you ask me. The Balti and the tikka masala, the toilet will be blown out the back wall of the hotel by the morning. 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.