Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CorkCailin

There is loads like that there who dont even have children. It use to annoy me know end when we are in a long que and adults ahead of us with no kids , i use to want to scream at them” there not real!! Just people dressed up” 🤯😂
Adults who've paid good money to be there and are entitled to meet the Disney princesses if they want to. People with kids don't get automatic queue skipping rights. I brought my sister who is autistic to DLP and she bawled her eyes out meeting Stitch and the princesses, it was a dream come true for her. While we were queuing, I had so many nasty mothers making comments and giving us evils while my twenty something sister was oblivious. I was furious. You have no idea what someone else is going through.

Disney is for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

tokamosh

I'm shocked that it's lounge wear, the prices are ridiculous as well, but the influencer fashion market is a dying breed, look at Gorey's Alined brand, it just died and hardly a mention of it. I bought lovely lounge wear in Dunnes today and the quality is great for a fraction of the price. She has serious notions, what sort of child dreams about selling lounge wear 😕 she's a muppet
I'm shocked that people on this thread gave their hard earned money to her for something they could have bought in Dunnes, keeping thousands of Irish people in employment instead of lining the silk pockets of that muppet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

CorkCailin

Lads, I live in lounge wear as I frequently work from home... Go to Dunnes!! If you feel fancy, get something from Savida or Carolyn Donnelly but their basic range is amazing! Don't spend your hard earned money on her Aliexpress shite. Nothing on her website is groundbreaking, I've seen it all in Dunnes over the past few months.

Reactions: 19

mekeattwo

Each to their own but I would have zero problem in bringing two girls of that age and letting the younger boy at home. Yes it’s awful to be without him BUT he wouldn’t enjoy it in the slightest and would make life harder being a toddler. Not a Lisa fan in the slightest but I don’t begrudge her one bit bringing the girls and leaving him at home!

Reactions: 18

Mommamia

VIP Member
Kids don't appreciate going over seems everyone and their mother there this year is it cheap 🤔
I think we build these things in our heads as we'd never of gotten to go and kids nowadays don't care hahah
---
His match
Wait she left one at home, I know he wouldn’t really have many memories of the trip but the photos exist and questions will be asked on why he was left out in the future. Every parent has the thought that a trip would be easier if child x was left at home. I couldn’t do it myself, I have seen my parents adjust expectations for trips to suit family needs.
His matching runners never arrived so he wasn't let go.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lyrac

Ah fuck off 65 euro for a jumper to wear whilst scratching your arse ... I much rather put another 30 to it and get a nice tommy hilfiger that will never date

• Haha
Reactions: 16

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
Have people forgotten that Lisa's kids were brought up on takeaways and always had sweets in their hands throughout the years?? I remember seeing her doing her shopping in a supermarket last year and the trolley was so full of rubbish and junk food..
This bag of fruit is for show,.the kids probably got sweets afterwards. It's probably to impress the.liles of Jessika who has often been spotted out with the kids and they eating fruit.
She is just as bad as Julie, granted she may not drag her kids to pubs etc, she does it by dragging them to hotel bars and restaurants (tries to class it up a bit) and let's them run riot while she buries her head in her phone..

• Heart
Reactions: 15

nervousshock

VIP Member
I totally agree. Irish influencers, by and large, are big fish in a tiny pond. They are literally using their following (us) to show themselves to brands, and they then flaunt what they have in their followers faces as though they’re celebrities or people are jealous of them, or that they’re somehow better than the rest of us because they have a mansion or they take expensive trips or they don’t wear things more than once. But when they’re expected to pay for their own mattress, their own groceries, their own water bottles, their own Christmas pjs, their own skincare or tan, their own hotel stays, then it’s a different story. They’ll hold out for things for free. I may not own a mansion, but my home is comfortable. I rely on nobody to put a mattress under myself or my family, I rely on nobody to put food on my table. Anything I earn, I have educated myself and worked hard to get to where I am. When I relax on a Friday evening, on a couch I bought myself, I know I’ve benefited society, I haven’t my feet up on a free couch, having made my money selling things to impressionable people on the internet. When I stay in a hotel, I support hotels that value paying customers and not hotels who support people so mean they would think bad of putting a couple hundred euro (maybe 2 stories worth of money) into the local economy.
The tide has been turning on these people for a while and I think most of them are at the end of the good time era. They’re mostly unemployable with huge egos, they’re aging and soon enough they’ll be buying their own mattress and drinking from a refillable Ballygown bottle like the rest of us.

The American influencers are so polished compared to our crowd ...well ones I have seen anyways..I've seen ones where they are very honest this is my job ..I create content ..they usually are very clear when something is an ad and often say please support our family click on the link ...our ones try to make it look like they are living these high flying lives and hide ads like crazy and make it seem like they doing us a favour if they pop a link up ...meanwhile under it all they are desperate for engagement and trying to grab all the money they can .

• Heart
Reactions: 14

GW84

VIP Member
I wasn't talking about People with Autism, im sorry you were treated that way. I was talking about Adults who didnt have a developmental delay . Your sister believes they are real and got joy out of meeting them which is lovely . But sorry Adults who know they are dressed up people queing for an hour for a photo is really sad!! . Not all Adults who do this are Autistic.
What you find 'sad' other people find joy in. They paid good money to have the experience.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Does she think not having an education is a flex? She comes from money & has to sell her children online for likes. She’s hardly inspiring 😂😂

Nopatience

VIP Member
No one really cares about seeing half baked photos of children’s backs and her twirling and smiling like a demented twit.

Reactions: 13

loveitloveit

I think people who drag kids to pubs to watch their parents drink themselves into oblivion are trash

I also think tacky hoes who document every second of their kids lives online to make them money are trash

I don’t think childhoods, education or common decency are on the radar when it comes to the like of Lisa or Julie. They are both tacky, common and brain dead to think their behaviour won’t negatively affect their innocent kids in the long run. They post content of their kids to generate interest in their online presence to make money.
How about protect their kids instead of trying to make money with them?

• Heart

mekeattwo

Me neither, no way
Ye’s are all mammy’s of the year no doubt!! Why bring a child that would have no interest whatsoever!!! Wait until he is older to appreciate it!!! I wouldn’t have a babysitter like Lisa but if I did I’d bring the kids that would appreciate it all Rather than the one that wouldn’t have a clue!!! I genuinely wouldn’t cross the street to see her but I 100% understand why she left the small man at home - whatever his name his 😂 he just wouldn’t appreciate it at his age!!!! And it would be unfair as he would literally be stuck in a buggy for the majority of it and be told smile for pics 😂😂😂

nervousshock

VIP Member
I think in this economy people are just over influencers. 🤷‍♀️ even the Kardashians, people are just over them. They’re not relevant anymore. Showing off their wardrobes and trips and designer goods in this economy is just so embarrassing on them. I think it is an end of an era. Kylie cosmetics is apparently losing serious money since the Selena thing. Remember when we were all on Facebook and then when insta was hot, Facebook was for old ladies to share posts of missing dogs in America? Insta is now left for the old ladies and tiktok is where it’s at. It’s a new genre. The insta perfect life is of no value on tiktok. Everyone has the potential of going viral on TikTok, there isn’t this hierarchy. The fake life, the perfect kitchen with the obligatory smeg toaster and grey walls, that was given as charity from a small business, the excessive trips to 5 star resorts when you’re raising your daughter in a rented house (nothing wrong with renting, but, in this uncertain housing crisis? I’d be trying to afford a secure home), the whole thing is sickening. None of these ones are in a good place right now. Even pippa is struggling, everyone of them are less relevant than they were last month, last year. Unless they have some tricks up their sleeve they’re all going to fade into obscurity.

• Heart

blaggerlife

You’re not a real influencer hun if you don’t bring out an overpriced line of half zips 🤣 their all literally copying and pasting each other’s brand!
Not a bit of originality between them 🤡🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha