Lisa Jordan #9 Baby no. 4 but still a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't shown the small lad because she is waiting for the photographs to be released by VIP mag or something daft along those lines 😄 sad individual
If VIP plaster photos of her kin and the christening - they must be dying a slow death too. imagine putting such shite like that in the mag. Who in their right mind would pay for that????

Reactions: 3
Very low key by her .I only asked a few weeks back if he had been christened ! She had pictures and videos of the girls and nothing for the boy . So yes likely magazine or maybe the husband said no !

Reactions: 1
Very low key by her .I only asked a few weeks back if he had been christened ! She had pictures and videos of the girls and nothing for the boy . So yes likely magazine or maybe the husband said no !
He did in hit shite. They are thinking of the $$$$.

If it is a mag like FFS a christening if it is??? why oh just why???

Reactions: 2
If VIP plaster photos of her kin and the christening - they must be dying a slow death too. imagine putting such shite like that in the mag. Who in their right mind would pay for that????
A christening.....of the child of a no body 🤷🏻‍♀️ and if scraping to call her something, at most a has been. Jesus what are things coming to 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The state of the girls in that pic. Like what is the point ? Looks like a childline advert ffs
I agree, shocking 😐 the state of the suit on the young boy, sleeves are far too long for him. The footwear colour 🤢 she has really aged quickly in the last while

Reactions: 2
Honestly.
Some of the comments give us tattle trolls a bad name😅
I think this thread attracts them
This thread is entertaining and tit in equal measure because the majority of posters is the same person logging in and out of different accounts and anyone who doesn’t agree with them is ran off the thread, every day the same thing is posted. Luna is tit. Luna is tacky. Luna is losing money. Luna is finished. Luna isn’t selling. She is old. She is 40. She’s looking old. She’s aging. She’s 50. Her hair is too long. Her skirt is too short. Her children aren’t dark skinned enough. It’s the same same same. It’s so different from anyone else’s thread. I keep coming back because it reminds me of Single White Female. I’d sleep with one eye open if I were Lisa J, because whoever it is is obsessed 😂

Reactions: 9
This thread is entertaining and tit in equal measure because the majority of posters is the same person logging in and out of different accounts and anyone who doesn’t agree with them is ran off the thread, every day the same thing is posted. Luna is tit. Luna is tacky. Luna is losing money. Luna is finished. Luna isn’t selling. She is old. She is 40. She’s looking old. She’s aging. She’s 50. Her hair is too long. Her skirt is too short. Her children aren’t dark skinned enough. It’s the same same same. It’s so different from anyone else’s thread. I keep coming back because it reminds me of Single White Female. I’d sleep with one eye open if I were Lisa J, because whoever it is is obsessed 😂
It’s very repetitive but then Lisa is dull as trashy dishwater

The idea of one person posting from different accounts reminds me of the Tignam thread. One person over there who personally knew Melissa of old, like the Lisa SWF on this thread , also is obsessed and has to repeat themselves and agree with themselves over and over and over 🤣
It’s mad - tattle is mad though 😅

Reactions: 3
I'd honestly thought she was ALOT older 🤷🏻‍♀️ but yes this thread is mad, people coming on defending her constantly 😂

Reactions: 4
Very low key for her compared to the other ones ..suppose she has been busy managing her empire and chasing princess's in Disney land..but dear god throw up one nice pic of the 3 kids instead of all the hiding...we know what they look like ...its gone very weird now by her !

Reactions: 5
Very low key for her compared to the other ones ..suppose she has been busy managing her empire and chasing princess's in Disney land..but dear god throw up one nice pic of the 3 kids instead of all the hiding...we know what they look like ...its gone very weird now by her !
Or just don’t post any of them. It’s ridiculous carry on.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.