Lisa Jordan #7 A bore and a snore dressed in Barbie clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of her at weddings remember when she used to go to weddings and share her dinner of chicken nuggets & chips like she was oh so hilarious & mad. How insulting to the bride & groom but she can’t help but try to stand out no matter what. It’s off the wall carry on

Reactions: 8
She was drinking at the hen so that was an actual hangover all that not drinking crap is for the gram she’s back on the drink over a year now. Isn’t she part of team Audi like Pete 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
How long has she been friends with Jessica? Definitely a step up from Lisa Mac & crew isn't it?? Lisa is gushing about the hen, and her amazing pal Jessica. But all the posts Jessica has on her own page of the hen, there's not a mention or glimpse of Lisa 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long has she been friends with Jessica? Definitely a step up from Lisa Mac & crew isn't it?? Lisa is gushing about the hen, and her amazing pal Jessica. But all the posts Jessica has on her own page of the hen, there's not a mention or glimpse of Lisa 🤔
I have never heard her mention Jessica, nor Jessica mentioning Lisa - closet ‘friends’!!

I am thinking she was only invited because of Peter, they are both working with a few companies here and need to be seen as friendly. He can hardly have her at the stag.

Reactions: 1
She was at Peter & Jess' daughter Indie's birthday party which seems to be the first indication that they're friends. I imagine they're only blogger friends though so they can pose for pictures together. Jessica put a pic of them up on her story.

Reactions: 2
OMG a reel of the fcking hen now! Could it be any more obviously a business venture to try to boost engagement. It’s got us talking, I’m sickened I took notice, allergic to myself now!
Like I don’t like complimenting any of the insta huns but I like Jessica’s style and I don’t care that she collaborates with all places that are too pricey for me coz obviously there are people who can afford it.
Lisa Jordan with a €300+ dress up her hole altered to be shorter, peddling her cheap shite and being friends with knacks when it suits and then the Blackrock end now out of nowhere can fly up my hole!

Reactions: 4
Why does she never ever call AJ by his name. Always calls him The Baby

Reactions: 11
Looked like the shittest hen of all time! 😂 smell of mad bastard terror mcevoy off the lot of them!
To be fair I remember lisa back in the day propped on the sink counter of hevana browns jacks for literally the whole night fixing her make up! I used feel sorry for her. Imagine being that obsessed with you appearance and No craic at all l.
As an aside, it sickens me that she filters those kids also. Does she not think they're good enough??

Reactions: 7
Both girls come from wealthy families & both work, I see no problem with either of them spending 300e. I do think it’s obscene, I wouldn’t spend it on a dress I’d rather book a night away with my partner. JJ has always been flashy wearing labels since a teenager. She has a varied group of friends from all parts… not as snobby as I previously thought, seems to like a person for who they are not their bank balance or where they are from.

Reactions: 2
Both girls come from wealthy families & both work, I see no problem with either of them spending 300e. I do think it’s obscene, I wouldn’t spend it on a dress I’d rather book a night away with my partner. JJ has always been flashy wearing labels since a teenager. She has a varied group of friends from all parts… not as snobby as I previously thought, seems to like a person for who they are not their bank balance or where they are from.
She has varied friends because she’s a knacker with notions.
She’s not a snob she’s full of her own tit.
It doesn’t matter what’s in her bank account she’s as rough as muck 😂

• Heart
Lisa is a face for all occasions, hence the different classes of friends, she can be tacky and knackery with the likes of Lisa Mac and their gang and can be fake posh with Jessica and her rugby crowd. I know a girl in the Mac Knack gang and they're not too find of Lisa, they more like tolerate her. Every social event she's at she makes it all about herself, even showing up to a child's birthday party a few months back and wearing half nothing around a load of kids and grannies and spent her day on her phone while her girls ran riot.

Reactions: 5
Lisa is a face for all occasions, hence the different classes of friends, she can be tacky and knackery with the likes of Lisa Mac and their gang and can be fake posh with Jessica and her rugby crowd. I know a girl in the Mac Knack gang and they're not too find of Lisa, they more like tolerate her. Every social event she's at she makes it all about herself, even showing up to a child's birthday party a few months back and wearing half nothing around a load of kids and grannies and spent her day on her phone while her girls ran riot.
Exactly they are all rough as muck. She has such high notions of herself it is disgusting.

When I see her swanning around the place I just want to give her a wallop. She is a royal pain in the hole and sooner it will all come tumbling down.

And OMG Mac The Knack was back on telling everyone about her holiday in Beeeeellllllaaaaammmeeddddiiinnnnaaaaa and how everyone wanted to know about it. Oh and did you not see - she is pregnant. Yes Mac we get it and know it congrats on the babe.

And another things JJ why the Fock do you call the lad The Baby. Are you trying to be that cool????

Reactions: 3
The kid is nearly 2 he’s a toddler. We all know the kids full names including middle names because she tells us and overshares.

Reactions: 1
Are you friends with one of them? Or do you just know them?
It doesn’t surprise me about the birthday party, most of the scummy mummies at that were probably snowed under ❄👃 and that group wouldn’t have the classiest of parties, even if it was for a kid.
they are like shameless with blow dries And fake tan.
is mac knack still trying to be a blogger

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.