Lisa Jordan #7 A bore and a snore dressed in Barbie clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you friends with one of them? Or do you just know them?
It doesn’t surprise me about the birthday party, most of the scummy mummies at that were probably snowed under ❄👃 and that group wouldn’t have the classiest of parties, even if it was for a kid.
they are like shameless with blow dries And fake tan.
is mac knack still trying to be a blogger
I would know them. They are a horrible bunch of people. The notions they have about themselves is shameless. Never seen the likes of it in my life before. Horrible knackers and tramps.

Reactions: 1
Are you friends with one of them? Or do you just know them?
It doesn’t surprise me about the birthday party, most of the scummy mummies at that were probably snowed under ❄👃 and that group wouldn’t have the classiest of parties, even if it was for a kid.
they are like shameless with blow dries And fake tan.
is mac knack still trying to be a blogger
My friend is friends with Lisa Mac (I always ask why) I personally wouldn't cross the road to any of them. I think MacKnack has gone private over trolling, I call that Karma, she was never the nicest of people to deal with. I love the snowed under emoji 😅😅 it took me a minute 😅

If you have ever been around her or heard her speak you would get it.
she’s so rough. She opens her mouth and it’s like being blasted by a knackers fog horn.
And LJ is really common. She’s the perfect example that money can’t buy class.
They are so suited as friends.
I don’t know why anyone would want to be associated with those kind of people.
LJ might have a following online but most ordinary people that have been unfortunate enough to have to experience her in real life would run a mile from her.
Attention seeking sad cases. Wearing barbie clothes in their 30s.
they are like rose out of hyacinth bucket.

Why is she called Mac the Knack? Whenever I see that posted I laugh 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you have ever been around her or heard her speak you would get it.
she’s so rough. She opens her mouth and it’s like being blasted by a knackers fog horn.
And LJ is really common. She’s the perfect example that money can’t buy class.
They are so suited as friends.
I don’t know why anyone would want to be associated with those kind of people.
LJ might have a following online but most ordinary people that have been unfortunate enough to have to experience her in real life would run a mile from her.
Attention seeking sad cases. Wearing barbie clothes in their 30s.
they are like rose out of hyacinth bucket.
That’s hilarious 😂 I heard her speak on insta alright & it was awful. Very very common. The barbie obsession makes me die tbh.

Reactions: 3
Thoughts and prayers for your friend.
Is she a hairdresser? If she has to be around her that’s one thing, I’d be getting her assessed if she actually likes that yolk 😂
My friend is friends with Lisa Mac (I always ask why) I personally wouldn't cross the road to any of them. I think MacKnack has gone private over trolling, I call that Karma, she was never the nicest of people to deal with. I love the snowed under emoji 😅😅 it took me a minute 😅

• Haha
12 million people who viewed your child online is not something to be proud of!!

Reactions: 11
Her poor children are exploited, she will think she is super famous because 12 million people viewed her child. What percentage of the 12 million were paedophiles casually enjoying seeing her children everyday. All she sees is numbers, the safety of her children doesn't seem to ever cross her mind when she is posting them online.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her poor children are exploited, she will think she is super famous because 12 million people viewed her child. What percentage of the 12 million were paedophiles casually enjoying seeing her children everyday. All she sees is numbers, the safety of her children doesn't seem to ever cross her mind when she is posting them online.
It is just so wrong on all fronts and she cannot see it which is just wrong. It has always been about her and her only. The notions of her. And the fact that other influencers give her air time is even worse. Yes you Jess O'M!!!!! It you not most of the Dublin based ones never mention her it is just her doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She is thick stupid sharing their lives online, everyone recognises the park they go to, the area where she lives, where her mom lives, the kids are recognised in the supermarket etc. They could be in serious danger over all the exploitation. There are a lot 0f dangerous people out there and they could easily be stalking her children. I don't know why I'm getting worked up about it, seeing as she doesn't seem to care herself.

Remember when she used to say family means everything to her, I guess €€€ changed things

• Heart
I just find it so jarring that she won't share pictures of her husband online but has no issue at all showing every single aspect of her kids. I know her husband is in the Gardaí and that potentially could have blowback or implications for him if he's all over the place online as Mr Dolly Bird's husband but your children are so vulnerable?? Loads of my friends are deliberately not sharing photos of their children on social media or blocking out their face when they do because they believe their children have a right to privacy. I'm in my 30s and I'm annoyed when my own mother shares photos of me on Facebook! I can't imagine how JJ's children are going to feel in future. I just find it so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So my sister was at a cosmetic trade show in Dublin at the weekend. Luna by Lisa had a stand there. Lisa was there on Sunday morning at 10 meet and greet at the big selfie wall at her stand. She was in jeans, runners and a sweatshirt, her hair looked like it hasn't even been brushed, but 12 they hadn't had a customer, much less anyone looking for a selfie, she was absolutely fumed. She was heard on the phone to Kieran Walsh telling him she was leaving that he should have sent emails to every supplier to come and meet her and get a pic for their SM, but it was a waste of her time and she left.
She had nothing on her SM and there was nothing on the Luna by Lisa page, just one or 2 stories on national b page. Bubble is bursting it would seem

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So my sister was at a cosmetic trade show in Dublin at the weekend. Luna by Lisa had a stand there. Lisa was there on Sunday morning at 10 meet and greet at the big selfie wall at her stand. She was in jeans, runners and a sweatshirt, her hair looked like it hasn't even been brushed, but 12 they hadn't had a customer, much less anyone looking for a selfie, she was absolutely fumed. She was heard on the phone to Kieran Walsh telling him she was leaving that he should have sent emails to every supplier to come and meet her and get a pic for their SM, but it was a waste of her time and she left.
She had nothing on her SM and there was nothing on the Luna by Lisa page, just one or 2 stories on national b page. Bubble is bursting it would seem
This was always coming down the track. And what happened at the show and if that did happen on the phone then she knows it. Things not going well for LJ and I have a feeling there might be a bit of panic on her side. She has to be getting worried as this is the way its going. Her following have only so much patience and €€€€ for her muck. They will see here for the fake and knack she is.

She must not understand what them
shows are about (complete bimbo) they are for suppliers not the public, how did she think anyone would be waiting for her on a Sunday morning. They are not fans !!!! Wasn’t she on hen though! She must have walked in “hungover” head of a banshee.
Sadly though, a girl in a pharmacy told a pal of mine that luna Christmas is almost sold out to shops already. They were only allowed to order a small few sets and the pharmacy will be doing a waiting list in August :eek:

She must not understand what them
shows are about (complete bimbo) they are for suppliers not the public, how did she think anyone would be waiting for her on a Sunday morning. They are not fans !!!! Wasn’t she on hen though! She must have walked in “hungover” head of a banshee.
Sadly though, a girl in a pharmacy told a pal of mine that luna Christmas is almost sold out to shops already. They were only allowed to order a small few sets and the pharmacy will be doing a waiting list in August :eek:
I would say that is a ploy to get people to order then they release more out to the public.

I would say that is a ploy to get people to order then they release more out to the public.
I don’t think any business is in a position to turn down sales or money for a ploy. This pharmacy wanted 5 times more than the were allowed to order. She’d have snatched that money straight away. I see she’s gone away somewhere today? Wonder what she is doing….👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.