Lisa Jordan #7 A bore and a snore dressed in Barbie clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must not understand what them
shows are about (complete bimbo) they are for suppliers not the public, how did she think anyone would be waiting for her on a Sunday morning. They are not fans !!!! Wasn’t she on hen though! She must have walked in “hungover” head of a banshee.
Sadly though, a girl in a pharmacy told a pal of mine that luna Christmas is almost sold out to shops already. They were only allowed to order a small few sets and the pharmacy will be doing a waiting list in August :eek:

With the rate that stores and pharmacies were trying to flog them for penneys after Christmas, i find this very hard to comprehend!

Reactions: 3
With the rate that stores and pharmacies were trying to flog them for penneys after Christmas, i find this very hard to comprehend!
My local pharmacy is not only still selling last Christmas stock but the Christmas collection from 2020 and her original launch products (none reduced either 🤨) but even though they obviously are slow sellers they do still buy stock of any new product she release so maybe pharmacy’s still hold hope that her name will sell? I find it confusing too

Reactions: 4
I don’t think any business is in a position to turn down sales or money for a ploy. This pharmacy wanted 5 times more than the were allowed to order. She’d have snatched that money straight away. I see she’s gone away somewhere today? Wonder what she is doing….👀
I smell a rat :p:D:unsure::poop:

Reactions: 5
She must not understand what them
shows are about (complete bimbo) they are for suppliers not the public, how did she think anyone would be waiting for her on a Sunday morning. They are not fans !!!! Wasn’t she on hen though! She must have walked in “hungover” head of a banshee.
Sadly though, a girl in a pharmacy told a pal of mine that luna Christmas is almost sold out to shops already. They were only allowed to order a small few sets and the pharmacy will be doing a waiting list in August :eek:
Would you stop. Her stuff was left in its hundreds last Christmas. It was as low as
€5 in Dunnes all over the floors. Who is ordering the same old products 7 months from now? Please pull the other one.

This was always going to happen for her. Everyone has a shelf life.

That rat has been stinking for some time now if you ask me!! 😂
Wonder who she got to message there and post that after the comment about her moaning over the selfies. What a gobshite!!!!! And new member too mmm mmm

I don’t think any business is in a position to turn down sales or money for a ploy. This pharmacy wanted 5 times more than the were allowed to order. She’d have snatched that money straight away. I see she’s gone away somewhere today? Wonder what she is doing….👀
Lisa is that you????? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Wonder who she got to message there and post that after the comment about her moaning over the selfies. What a gobshite!!!!! And new member too mmm mmm
you are only getting your back up because I said to block her. I was trying to help your mental health. You went on then threatening to assault the girl :eek: that’s more knack than anyone online &dangerous.

Reactions: 2
you are only getting your back up because I said to block her. I was trying to help your mental health. You went on then threatening to assault the girl :eek: that’s more knack than anyone online &dangerous.
Interesting. Love you to point out where I said I would assault her. Go back to bed.

Would you stop. Her stuff was left in its hundreds last Christmas. It was as low as
€5 in Dunnes all over the floors. Who is ordering the same old products 7 months from now? Please pull the other one.

This was always going to happen for her. Everyone has a shelf life.
I wonder is it a supply issue cause pharmacies were getting pallets of her stuff delivered last year, and had loads left over. So I wonder have national beauty not ordered as many from China this year and that's why pharmacy are restricted

Reactions: 1

Lisa is that you????? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
The Mean Girls are out in force again 😂 knackers the lot of them

Are we really expected to believe she doesn't work out?!! Either that or she's preggers so not doing the yoga

Jesus H...........She is so friggin busy. Christ Almighty how many times do we hear that focking sentence each week. So focking what. We all work and don't rabbit on about it week in week out. Guess what more and more Luna products coming our way. She should try and get thew other stuff sold first.

Why did she not do the yoga class???
I would say not wanting to associate with the lesser known influencers. Kieran Walsh put out an SOS a few days ago looking for any influencers to fill the empty slots. She’s just there for the vogue photo opp and needs hair and makeup her standard of perfect (with the mank root dye job)

I would say not wanting to associate with the lesser known influencers. Kieran Walsh put out an SOS a few days ago looking for any influencers to fill the empty slots. She’s just there for the vogue photo opp and needs hair and makeup her standard of perfect (with the mank root dye job)
Correct yes I heard that he put that out. Of course JJ gots to go to be seen. But gosh would not want to be heard. Full of wannabes at it. Chris JJ's hair is appalling.

Nothing new there after all her OMG wait for it bog news coming. Ohhh the excitement.

In the bleeping style. FFS!

Reactions: 2
€89….will they be hand delivered by Ryan Renolds or someone equally as famous/sexy? A bloody yoga mat by Vogue Williams…total delusions/notions!
They all don't have a clue. KW is just doing his job but someone is tell these people that they can easily sell yoga mats for these prices. All of the bloggers at that event were only young wans with minimal followers. But of course LJ had to go to the opening of a paper bag to be seen. I could only imagine the amount of shite spouted at that event. Everyone thinking they are lady muck and I pity the location it was held at.......the amount of work they put into looking after them.............and did we see anyone tagging the place and saying thanks????????? Over my dead body they did. Painful painful painful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.