Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beavana

VIP Member
"my finance and i have been glued to teddy gate" go way making up fake messages ,🤦‍♀️

Hopefully it is a fake message, or if not that couple need to get the fuck out of the house and do something

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’ve clothes from Topshop that are 8+ years old that get worn every summer. I buy a few new bits every now and then but for the most part my wardrobe consists of the odd new thing, some things from the last two years and the majority of it is about 4+ years old. They are my clothes. I don’t always like things that are in the shops and the current 90s trend doesn’t suit me (as well as having been there done that at the time 🥴) so it makes sense to hang on to things that I like and that suit me.

These idiots need to have new gear for every day of the week, it’s sickening. They are killing the planet so they can earn a few bob on a swipe up link. I’m no eco warrior but I’ll do my bit. Something needs to be done about the disgusting consumerism that is happening with these fools. To not even be able to rewear your bits on holidays for fear you’d have to take a second photo with the same outfit is a disgrace and shameful

• Heart

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
So my sister was at a cosmetic trade show in Dublin at the weekend. Luna by Lisa had a stand there. Lisa was there on Sunday morning at 10 meet and greet at the big selfie wall at her stand. She was in jeans, runners and a sweatshirt, her hair looked like it hasn't even been brushed, but 12 they hadn't had a customer, much less anyone looking for a selfie, she was absolutely fumed. She was heard on the phone to Kieran Walsh telling him she was leaving that he should have sent emails to every supplier to come and meet her and get a pic for their SM, but it was a waste of her time and she left.
She had nothing on her SM and there was nothing on the Luna by Lisa page, just one or 2 stories on national b page. Bubble is bursting it would seem

• Haha
  • Wow

not_influenced

VIP Member
Can we all just say this out loud together. Won't post husband as he's in the Garda, but will happily post his kids in a bikini/swimsuit/underwear??? Is it just my head boggled???

Reactions: 16

Dcl

Did anyone see that comment under her post of someone saying 'here comes bozo and the circus' and she replied saying 'you wouldn't even be able to afford to attend the circus'. She's deleted it now, probably afraid of showing her true colours again!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Sav1977

Does it annoy anyone else the way she puts on her lipstick. Or is it just me?! Can’t even explain it, but it gives me major ick🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14

sellmysoul

Using the naive teenagers to purchase her cheap China tat, in order to fund her lifestyle so that she can have the funds to purchase her expensive labels and build herself up to hang out with wannabes that she clearly is pathetic enough to look up to , thinking...Look at me, I've made it . That's it in a nutshell. Will people ever wake up to the likes of these influencers 😩 and jesus for the love of God... Will she lose this silly American accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
Had to unfollow. 770 for a dress meanwhile my oil tank is empty since April due to inflation. I don't have an open fire either ..... struggle most weeks deciding which bill will suffer to put food on the table

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

not_influenced

VIP Member
If she has her own place or her mum has her own place- grand. But to come on a public platform and say we're not taking the place which is free, we are paying money to use another facility is TONE DEAF!!! Also the remark on for the kids to experience kids club, we stayed in accomodation with no kid entertainment at night. Guess what......our parents Brought us to find entertainment after dinner!!!! 🤯

If you follow Dr Niamh Lynch shes an insta up about how a momfluencer has her blocked. Id imagine it has to be just jordan considering how she was discussing childrens digital privacy and how children are being exploited. I'm so glad someone professional is calling out this absurd behaviour of letting your child carry your insta for likes and engagement

CorkCailin

I'm here, googling the price of oil and praying that cost will come down to buy 500litres and there's this one then with her nearly thousand euro flour sack of a dress and a belt for €150! She would seriously want to go away and get real! There's a cost of living crisis with massive inflation going on. Oh my blood is boiling. She is going to get some land in the next recession and I can't wait to see it.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Imagine how messed up Pearl must feel being told to sit with her back to the camera while the other two hog the attention and limelight. This is after years of having the camera pointed in her direction and expected to perform like a seal. Just leave her out of the photo ffs and take it when she’s at school if you must pimp out the other two. Lisa has literally no cop on.

• Angry
In France pretending to be all sophisticated and chic. Home 5 minutes and on like a hyper ape putting on a stupid accent playing the ditzy blonde. She’s an absolute head melt

• Haha
Reactions: 11

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
So she won’t show pearl anymore but the other two are ok?! Jesus Lisa wake up, stop showing them all - it’s not right

Reactions: 11