Lisa Jordan #7 A bore and a snore dressed in Barbie clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say her work looks better than the other one they all go to….2010_pasterrie or something. Now she’s most certainly fanning to the influencers.

Reactions: 2
I will say her work looks better than the other one they all go to….2010_pasterrie or something. Now she’s most certainly fanning to the influencers.
I couldn't care less. The parents from the school and class are supposedly all laughing at her. That Godforsaken woman seems to be alienating herself more and more as the day goes on and this is being passed on to the girls. She just tries to be everything and it is just not working. Everything she does and say makes her look that bit more stupid.

What normal mother out there thought that party was just justified. And still has to go to her Mums house for it. What is wrong with just having kids over for a mad one and having to clean up after it. She is a fool.

Reactions: 5
I couldn't care less. The parents from the school and class are supposedly all laughing at her. That Godforsaken woman seems to be alienating herself more and more as the day goes on and this is being passed on to the girls. She just tries to be everything and it is just not working. Everything she does and say makes her look that bit more stupid.

What normal mother out there thought that party was just justified. And still has to go to her Mums house for it. What is wrong with just having kids over for a mad one and having to clean up after it. She is a fool.
I wonder why she wants to get in touch with HR so urgently ?

Human Resources?

I am quite sure its something FOC. The CI Living department - can only be something free tight arsed hoe.
It’s probably to do with that one from Kinsale that is after Julietwins, wasn’t she in the line of work?

Reactions: 1
Human Resources?

I am quite sure its something FOC. The CI Living department - can only be something free tight arsed hoe.
Very weird thing to put on your story? Put it on your close friends story no? Also no HR works on a Sunday - reading way too much into it but knowing what a witch she is I wonder is it a vague threat to some employee of there she found to be ‘stalking her’ cos if it’s a general query then why the Sunday urgency?

Reactions: 3
Very weird thing to put on your story? Put it on your close friends story no? Also no HR works on a Sunday - reading way too much into it but knowing what a witch she is I wonder is it a vague threat to some employee of there she found to be ‘stalking her’ cos if it’s a general query then why the Sunday urgency?
Perhaps so.........could be right there. Its an indirect threat so they know she is watching them. But contacting HR and naming someone with little or no proof would be a massive defamation to that person with no proof. With 260k fake or not fake accounts there is 100s of people looking at her stories etc. She does not have the man power / time and most of all the intelligence to find that person / persons.

She is about as intelligent as a dirty nappy and doing something like this could be costly for her!!!!!! It is more than likely to scare someone.

Once again this gobshite does not like negative things about her and it shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All threats with this one, make the company tit themselves for potential bad publicity, pure bully tactics

Reactions: 5
All threats with this one, make the company tit themselves for potential bad publicity, pure bully tactics
Exactly. Hates anything negative about her or going against her. She is a bully and always has been. Dirty rotten Skank!!! Herself and the Lisa Mac Skank Ltd Gang.

Of course she won't do the dirty work but most people in Cork apart from the tweens know of her and don't even buy her muck. Soon the wheels will fall off the cart and basing everything on her # followers its not budged in 6 months after multiple releases of her tripe and all she has done cannot be good viewing.

Anyone got any feedback on her stands / sales from the pharmas?

Reactions: 1
It’s got to be a dig or else a do goody move? I did try to get her new foundation but it was sold out in my local Dunnes,
the guy working there said they couldn’t keep it in stock. The stand was destroyed, rightly put me off. I might just stick with my cc from so sue it’s fine for day2day.

It’s got to be a dig or else a do goody move? I did try to get her new foundation but it was sold out in my local Dunnes,
the guy working there said they couldn’t keep it in stock. The stand was destroyed, rightly put me off. I might just stick with my cc from so sue it’s fine for day2day.
Which one was that?

I
Which one was that?
It’s called cc me it’s in a black long tube. I wear the golden one it’s not got a lot of coverage but it is a nice day style look. I have really good skin so I get away with it. Blessed like my mamma

Missed that story, was it Dunnes HR she was looking for ?
No it was for a company called Cork Independent Living

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.