Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting that she is being paid “sponsored”to take her children to see Santa! I cannot stand her, she would take the eye of out your head and come back for the other. Unfathomable how she continue to do the same thing year in and your out. So many other Deserving families who would appreciate the experience more there is absolute nothing charitable about her.
Just Vile
Yes, when you think of all the little children in Edels House that would just love that trip to see Santa 😔 and would appreciate it so much. Its all greed from these influencers. Grab as much as they can get

Reactions: 5
Disgusting that she is being paid “sponsored”to take her children to see Santa! I cannot stand her, she would take the eye of out your head and come back for the other. Unfathomable how she continue to do the same thing year in and your out. So many other Deserving families who would appreciate the experience more there is absolute nothing charitable about her.
Just Vile
So true shocking what she is doing. I am quite sure she is going out there asking for freebies and in return she will promote.

Yes, when you think of all the little children in Edels House that would just love that trip to see Santa 😔 and would appreciate it so much. Its all greed from these influencers. Grab as much as they can get
And such little availability to see the Big Man and people willing to pay money to see him too and then she's there with her freebies. No count was given spending money too for the before and after part too. Exactly same as the ice skating.........makes your blood boil.

God if I see her in those stupid big sunglasses anymore grrrr 😂😂

She was swanning around Mahon Point today. As always noticed Pearl and AJ before her. I just hate that I recognise the kids before her. I post pics of my children on Instagram but my account is locked down and it’s only friends and family who can see it, would r be comfortable showing pictures to the whole world.

Reactions: 11
She was swanning around Mahon Point today. As always noticed Pearl and AJ before her. I just hate that I recognise the kids before her. I post pics of my children on Instagram but my account is locked down and it’s only friends and family who can see it, would r be comfortable showing pictures to the whole world.
No doubt thinking she was lord muck and hanging out around the box as she is now one of the foremost DJ's too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s ridiculous at this stage, an absolute joke. I won’t say how I know but she’s symptomatic (self admission) and swanning around the place!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s ridiculous at this stage, an absolute joke. I won’t say how I know but she’s symptomatic (self admission) and swanning around the place!
Totally. Honestly does not seem to be any class at all about her. And selling Santa for her freebies!! Showing off the kids but hiding the gorgeous hot hubby cos all the girls will be after him. Never heard the likes of it before. And the free cars etc - soon will all come to a thundering halt and will know what's its like to pay for something.

Reactions: 6
Just Vile
I can't understand influencers getting freebies! Do the companies not realise that it turns the general public off from wanting to support their business? They would get far more support if they gave freebies to charities. I know I don't need to see someone swanning around with freebies, to make me want to buy or go/stay somewhere, I would be so happy to support a business who openly supports places like Edel House, Penny Dinners ect ect. When I see the likes of Just Jordan, LLL, and Super Grabby getting freebies, it instantly turns me off whatever they are advertising and I know I'm not the only one who feels like this. I stopped following them all cause I was getting turned off everything 😂😂 in fairness, one of the main reason JJ's followers hang on has to be her 3 adorable kids! I wouldn't be into showing my kids the way she does but when I used to watch her stories with them in it, they were so cute. I just started following a load of puppy and cute animals instead of those money grabbing fools!

Reactions: 11
I replaced instafloggers with cute cats and dogs too for the most part. Fully believe we need a social media that is a happy place.

Reactions: 7
I can't understand influencers getting freebies! Do the companies not realise that it turns the general public off from wanting to support their business? They would get far more support if they gave freebies to charities. I know I don't need to see someone swanning around with freebies, to make me want to buy or go/stay somewhere, I would be so happy to support a business who openly supports places like Edel House, Penny Dinners ect ect. When I see the likes of Just Jordan, LLL, and Super Grabby getting freebies, it instantly turns me off whatever they are advertising and I know I'm not the only one who feels like this. I stopped following them all cause I was getting turned off everything 😂😂 in fairness, one of the main reason JJ's followers hang on has to be her 3 adorable kids! I wouldn't be into showing my kids the way she does but when I used to watch her stories with them in it, they were so cute. I just started following a load of puppy and cute animals instead of those money grabbing fools!
I’d love to know how much they actually make the company in profits. It’s boggling !

I’d love to know how much they actually make the company in profits. It’s boggling !
I miss when they were actual bloggers n had something to share.

The whole thing is just becoming unbearable now. I think it is great that her own brand / company is doing well but the other stuff. She is selling her soul and the souls of her family too. The whole thing is going to come to a thundering halt soon unless she has brand loyalty. There is something different every hour. She is not like most as most have some common sense but this is just plain greed to be honest.

Must have been something in the water the gangs were drinking when younger. Now that her buddy Lisa Mac has 10k followers she now is doing a giveaway every day. And there is always something wrong with her. Oh and the Covid that she was lying low for 10 days and could not taste but was out a week before. Nothing classy at all here and companies should respect their brand a little more than giving to people to flog for them.

Such a huge difference in this crew compared to influencers in London and Dublin for example.

And they all use their kids to sell / promote. Sickening.

The whole thing is just becoming unbearable now. I think it is great that her own brand / company is doing well but the other stuff. She is selling her soul and the souls of her family too. The whole thing is going to come to a thundering halt soon unless she has brand loyalty. There is something different every hour. She is not like most as most have some common sense but this is just plain greed to be honest.

Must have been something in the water the gangs were drinking when younger. Now that her buddy Lisa Mac has 10k followers she now is doing a giveaway every day. And there is always something wrong with her. Oh and the Covid that she was lying low for 10 days and could not taste but was out a week before. Nothing classy at all here and companies should respect their brand a little more than giving to people to flog for them.

Such a huge difference in this crew compared to influencers in London and Dublin for example.

And they all use their kids to sell / promote. Sickening.
That wan Mac is rotten.
Have you ever heard her talk? If there was an Irish Jeremy Kyle she would be on it.
She dresses like she gets everything in the clearance basket in shops and she’s not much to look at when she’s not caked in makeup and blow dried hair. I’ve seen her with crispy mouse curls and a tracksuit in wilton before.
She’s selling her kid too. Pictures of their Christmas photo shoot that they paid for. And her fellas shaved eyebrow. Jesus wept I’d be ashamed of my life.
Pure class.

All that friend group are rough attention seekers.
The only difference between her and Lisa is LJ has money behind her that she was born into.

Reactions: 14
That wan Mac is rotten.
Have you ever heard her talk? If there was an Irish Jeremy Kyle she would be on it.
She dresses like she gets everything in the clearance basket in shops and she’s not much to look at when she’s not caked in makeup and blow dried hair. I’ve seen her with crispy mouse curls and a tracksuit in wilton before.
She’s selling her kid too. Pictures of their Christmas photo shoot that they paid for. And her fellas shaved eyebrow. Jesus wept I’d be ashamed of my life.
Pure class.

All that friend group are rough attention seekers.
The only difference between her and Lisa is LJ has money behind her that she was born into.
So so true. Her voice holy moly is just shocking and not a touch of class about her. Every second word is Ehm Ehm Ehm. Why would companies associate themselves with her? Cos she has 10k followers. They should know better but more than likely buddies of hers and she gets freebies.

The Xmas photo shoot holy god why would she put the family through it. She also thinks she dresses like a leading fashionista but stuff is classless but hey this world is a strange place and people out there like this stuff.

Nothing classy about LJ either as she doesn't do much better but thinks she is high and mighty. This crew are just looking for handouts, freebies and deserve nothing.

How has your wan laura mc 10 k followers
Very few comment on her posts.
Omg the voice

Reactions: 2
How has your wan laura mc 10 k followers
Very few comment on her posts.
Omg the voice
Probably because just Jordan wouldn’t stop tagging her in everything and she’s using competitions to get people to follow her.
Anything she’s associated with I’ll be avoiding.
She’s as common as muck and I’d say bad for Lisa’s brand - who would want that yolk around goin

EMMMM GURLLLLL MAC ATTACK

And her going out all the time with covid. She’s ignorant and thick. Complaining about anxiety and mental health, shes notorious in cork for being a massive witch and surrounding herself with questionable rough people. I’ll be unfollowing and not supporting a single business she promotes or gets freebies from. Ye should do the same.

Reactions: 10
Probably because just Jordan wouldn’t stop tagging her in everything and she’s using competitions to get people to follow her.
Anything she’s associated with I’ll be avoiding.
She’s as common as muck and I’d say bad for Lisa’s brand - who would want that yolk around goin

EMMMM GURLLLLL MAC ATTACK

And her going out all the time with covid. She’s ignorant and thick. Complaining about anxiety and mental health, shes notorious in cork for being a massive witch and surrounding herself with questionable rough people. I’ll be unfollowing and not supporting a single business she promotes or gets freebies from. Ye should do the same.
Exactly it is horrendous and she is actually of the opinion she is one of the greatest. Get out of the "Feffing" bed when you speak to your followers. Show some class but I do not think she has any to even start with. If LJ has an ounce of intelligence she would stop tagging her as people will associate them close allies.

She is incredibly stupid going on about having covid and being off SM for weeks and could not do anything but was only out a week before and posting the hell out of her awful outfits. I would say people are well and truly clued on to her. As for those surrounding her being questionable I would agree and you just have to look at some of her posts.

Reactions: 4
Lolling at her stories about all her stock being sold out. My local Dunnes shelves were falling over with the weight of the the amount of unsold Luna crap on them and a lot were discounted. (All the Sculpted stuff was gone apart from 1 lone box though).
Chemist shelves heaving with the stuff too, they can't get rid of it.

Lolling at her stories about all her stock being sold out. My local Dunnes shelves were falling over with the weight of the the amount of unsold Luna crap on them and a lot were discounted. (All the Sculpted stuff was gone apart from 1 lone box though).
Chemist shelves heaving with the stuff too, they can't get rid of it.
I just find the packaging so unappealing. Looks like it was done on Microsoft paint

Was in Ballincollig today plenty of stock left, guessing cork city is similar. Trying to create fomo I suspect.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.