Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wore one today coz she’s sat in a studio 🙊 that dress looks weird to me, and the black version, they’re like a fancy bath robe

Reactions: 1
It didn’t look good to me. She’s very overdressed for the pairc but I certainly wouldn’t wear it for a night out.

Don’t think she is doing a pop up shop in the city. I walked past it today and it’s done as a giant window display ad. Walk a few hundred meters up the road and Dunnes has all the stuff along with all the other influencer beauty sets just inside the door.

I’m far from rich but I always pick up a few each year in Brown Thomas, it builds up quite quickly over a few years and they are much better quality than Woodies and usually cheaper. But they wouldn’t give her a freebie and she needs it all instantly. I find it more fun building up decorations over the years, there’s always a few stories about certain decorations, can’t do that with free stuff.

Reactions: 8
Because she needs new free Christmas decorations, shame on woodies and shame on her
Oh for god sake, isn’t it crazy ... I remember last year she got a beautiful very expensive Garland - wonder will she use it this year ... suppose she was paid to show it last year & got it for free ... I thought it was lovely, fairly extravagant looking , I looked up the website- way too expensive for me

I’m far from rich but I always pick up a few each year in Brown Thomas, it builds up quite quickly over a few years and they are much better quality than Woodies and usually cheaper. But they wouldn’t give her a freebie and she needs it all instantly. I find it more fun building up decorations over the years, there’s always a few stories about certain decorations, can’t do that with free stuff.
I enjoy picking up a few in the sales. True there’s always stories and memories of certain decorations. You’d look forward to putting up the favourites.

Reactions: 3
Once again, she doesn't go out in the fast fashion outfits. Spanx from brown thomas. On another note, woodies promoting her and her mother is absolutely disgusting. Lisa openly says that her mam has money and dresses head to toe in designer gear. They don't need freebies!

Reactions: 10
My mother was in Woodies a few weeks ago and said the decorations were terrible, we have decorations at home from everywhere Penney’s to John Lewis (wedgewood one) and she wouldn’t put the woodies ones near them.

Reactions: 2
My mother was in Woodies a few weeks ago and said the decorations were terrible, we have decorations at home from everywhere Penney’s to John Lewis (wedgewood one) and she wouldn’t put the woodies ones near them.
They are si over priced even on sale

Reactions: 5
When I went past the Luna window in Cork I saw her in a nearby shopping centre. She was draped in a ballanciaga scarf and honestly it looked tacky with the brand in huge letters across it.

Reactions: 4
Some of the crap she is flogging is pure muck and tacky. From what I can see is she has no loyalty whatsoever and will sell / promote anything or anyone that gives her the €€€ or freebies. And now her buddy Lisa Mac is at 10k she thinks she is also Lady Muck. In the name of god what is this world coming too.......:unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
Some of the crap she is flogging is pure muck and tacky. From what I can see is she has no loyalty whatsoever and will sell / promote anything or anyone that gives her the €€€ or freebies. And now her buddy Lisa Mac is at 10k she thinks she is also Lady Muck. In the name of god what is this world coming too.......:unsure::unsure:
and like yer wan Lisa Mac has now just posted she has had covid for the past 10 days and MIA cos of it. But yet her profile has videos of her out and about in the city along with posts of her. Does she think we are all fools and can this wan look for anymore sympathy. God people like this drive me around the bend.

I wouldn’t mind but the Luna brand seems to be doing well, I think it’s muck personally but it does seem to be doing well, so the over excessive advertisements are greed

I wouldn’t mind but the Luna brand seems to be doing well, I think it’s muck personally but it does seem to be doing well, so the over excessive advertisements are greed
I was in my local Dunnes (Douglas) and there was a rake of Luna sets they even had them in the grocery section…correct me if I’m wrong but she sold out of most sets last year really quickly.

She will sell anything and everything for a quick buck. She sells one client and then 2 hours later a competitor. There is no loyalty at all here.

Disgusting that she is being paid “sponsored”to take her children to see Santa! I cannot stand her, she would take the eye of out your head and come back for the other. Unfathomable how she continue to do the same thing year in and your out. So many other Deserving families who would appreciate the experience more there is absolute nothing charitable about her.
Just Vile

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.