Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah girl she probably got her house on the council list. Nothin wrong with that at all but she’s not loaded just full of tit
is she a receptionist for a hairdresser chain? And what does the hubby do? Where’s she from & where is she living at the moment? Her friend Mel’s house looks nice

Reactions: 1
She looks like something you’d find in the Playboy Mansion … beyond tacky.
The girl is just all tack. If its not the brows, its the clothes and then the voice. The Xmas photos were the clincher for me. Clearly she has no class whatsoever but think she is god's gift. I would say she is a right witch and would eat you for dinner.

Someone I know saw her hen party on the plane and said it was like a traveller's weekend away.

Reactions: 5
Today Show is only showing gift sets from Boots who don’t stock Luna so she’s not getting the advertising that others like Amy Connolly are

Reactions: 1
T
is she a receptionist for a hairdresser chain? And what does the hubby do? Where’s she from & where is she living at the moment? Her friend Mel’s house looks nice
Yea Think she works on reception at P Mark ???? what does the hubby work as

Reactions: 2
Someone maybe make a thread on her, so boring Lisa Jordan’s thread stays on topic?!

I would only I don’t know who ye are talking about

Reactions: 8
And now the giveaway for lashes of all things. Yer wan thinks she is deadly.

Christ she is right scum and that bloody voice. I can just see her in a bare knuckle fist fight.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lisa Mac taking a social media break - wonderful was she reading here? Is there a thread for her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.