Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its very cheap looking . Never sold out, every chemist is full of it , a friend of mine who works in the local pharmacy in ballincollig said its not moving off of the shelves. I think her days are numbered for selling this cheap tat

Reactions: 5
Its very cheap looking . Never sold out, every chemist is full of it , a friend of mine who works in the local pharmacy in ballincollig said its not moving off of the shelves. I think her days are numbered for selling this cheap tat
20% off all her products in my local pharmacy tomorrow - last year there was a wait list

Reactions: 4
To think only six months ago they couldn’t keep the airbrush stuff on the shelves

Reactions: 2
I've a few of her products and can't fault them. I think the silver cheap looking packaging on this new lot does it no favours at all.

Reactions: 8
I've a few of her products and can't fault them. I think the silver cheap looking packaging on this new lot does it no favours at all.
I think the quantity of products and the actual products put together as a set isn't great compadred to last year. Getting brushes, eye shadow pallet, mascara and stuff in a set last year was much better for gifting. The set this year is just tangerine coloured and in a crappy silver bag, I wouldn't gift anything from that collection this year..

Reactions: 5
I think the quantity of products and the actual products put together as a set isn't great compadred to last year. Getting brushes, eye shadow pallet, mascara and stuff in a set last year was much better for gifting. The set this year is just tangerine coloured and in a crappy silver bag, I wouldn't gift anything from that collection this year..
No, nothing appealed to me even to buy nieces as gifts this year tbh.

There was a bit of luxe to the packaging last year this year might as well be Penney’s, compared to So Su Me it’s miles apart and they are on the same display in dunnes.

Reactions: 3
O
How has your wan laura mc 10 k followers
Very few comment on her posts.
Omg the voice
OMG she is now posting all day about how tired she in and no shopping done. Now she wants to know do people want to see her stories about her new house.

This wan is about as classy as Jordan (I mean the glamour model one ha) :eek: she is complete muck and how she has these followers I have no idea. Bet the Santa posts were all another freebie. What a complete pain in the h*le.

Reactions: 4
O

OMG she is now posting all day about how tired she in and no shopping done. Now she wants to know do people want to see her stories about her new house.

This wan is about as classy as Jordan (I mean the glamour model one ha) :eek: she is complete muck and how she has these followers I have no idea. Bet the Santa posts were all another freebie. What a complete pain in the h*le.
She’s so desperate she probably paid for it and posted it so people thought she got it for free.

her new house will only be massive. Only de best from guineys for leeeesssaaaaaaaaa
Or will it be Disney themed off Ali express 🥴

Where she moving to

She’s so desperate she probably paid for it and posted it so people thought she got it for free.

her new house will only be massive. Only de best from guineys for leeeesssaaaaaaaaa
Or will it be Disney themed off Ali express 🥴

Where she moving to
She is stupid enough to do that and to think people would fall for it.

The more she posts the worse she appears and the voice is awful. Why would companies associate themselves with her.

As for the house no doubt we will all see and hear about it on there but I cannot see it being huge. You need $$$$ for that.

She is stupid enough to do that and to think people would fall for it.

The more she posts the worse she appears and the voice is awful. Why would companies associate themselves with her.

As for the house no doubt we will all see and hear about it on there but I cannot see it being huge. You need $$$$ for that.
Nah girl she probably got her house on the council list. Nothin wrong with that at all but she’s not loaded just full of tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.