Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't want him on Instagram incase women are all over him because they recognize him. Pity she isn't as possessive over the children's privacy. Although at least she doesn't tell the world about the intimate details of their lives. Some of the other ones are sickening the amount of private details the world gets about their children.
Erm no woman would be all over him he’s not good looking at all 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The more I read that the more it’s a red flag for me, wonder how controlling she is in the relationship or is it just keeping him away from all the jealous women.

Reactions: 4
Just had a nose, she isn’t great imo. Another one fond of herself! The wedding hair is seriously voluminous 😲
Defo fond of herself, as with the rest of that gang! started following her during lockdown, she was on about anxiety etc - seems a totally different person now. Wonder is she fond of the filters or just done up to the nines now …

Reactions: 6
Defo fond of herself, as with the rest of that gang! started following her during lockdown, she was on about anxiety etc - seems a totally different person now. Wonder is she fond of the filters or just done up to the nines now …
I followed her then too. She was initially good. But now everything is beautttttifulllllll.

Reactions: 3
She needs to sort out her hair and decide if she wants to be a blonde or a brunette. The clashing two tone look does her no favours. She would look so much better with brown hair

Reactions: 4
What the duck is that yoke on her head at her ITS launch? I don't know why she's so excited about promoting fast fashion. ITS is pure tat, material is awful and extremely overpriced

Reactions: 2
Dear God the state of the clothes in her grid post. That 1st blue dress is awful. Another collection of tack, well done🙄.

Especially since we are heading towards another lockdown Christmas it’s going to be another low key party season. I would guess most will have about 2 nights dressed fancy and when it’s that limited I certainly am not going for polyester things, guarantee she won’t wear any for her own nights out.

I was delighted when she said the clothes are in larger sizes.but jezs you would want to be a size 6 to wear them and age 18 they are way too over the top.idv
I'd feel like the fairy on the Christmas tree if by any chance I fitted into one of the dresses.

I don’t have any daughters or nieces or anytime so forgive my lateness to the party but holy Christ that doll house is fantastic!!! Things have obviously come along way since I had one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t have any daughters or nieces or anytime so forgive my lateness to the party but holy Christ that doll house is fantastic!!! Things have obviously come along way since I had one 🤣
That doll house is bigger than my own house! 😭😂
Fab prize for some little kid, hope it goes to someone who deserves it, I know a lot of parents are so under pressure this year.

I’ve had to follow her briefly 🙈to enter. Yeah I’d nearly want it for myself!

Funny how she didn’t wear one of the inthestyle dresses to the awards ceremony yesterday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I walked by the place in cork city that she did her Christmas ad for. All her products are there, does this mean that it’s going to be a pop up shop for Christmas ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.