Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister went to the college of comm, no one had those bags, my sister would have been a year behind her although my sister was in a different department everyone in the main building saw each other at some point of the week. Really thought she was above people didn’t she
What did she study in college of commerce?

Reactions: 1
Sorry beauty therapy, the ccoc is very good to be fair and well recognised. But how much hands on work she has in the field apart from MAC is questionable, has she kept up with training and methods kind of thing.

She was sent free jerseys when they were released with the new sponsor. Today of all days a photo wearing it, her husband is a gaa fan support him for once.

Reactions: 3
She was sent free jerseys when they were released with the new sponsor. Today of all days a photo wearing it, her husband is a gaa fan support him for once.
But if they aren't wearing pretty pink how will people know they're giiiirls?! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually saw a little girl Bowie’s age with the pink version of the jersey on, so adorable. Imagine though having to pay for the jerseys and not be paid to promote them. GAA jerseys are unisex but we heard nothing more about the camogie after the littlewoods ads

Anyone any ideas what online site she got scammed on.. she's not saying what site. Would have been nice to know!

Reactions: 2
Anyone any ideas what online site she got scammed on.. she's not saying what site. Would have been nice to know!
Thought that was strange, why would you say you were scammed then not actually warn others.
🤔

Reactions: 4
She is a scammer herself! She really annoying me lately - can you imagine all the other mums in pearls class having to watch this one prance in every morning 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she lasts doing the school run. Traffic in that area in the morning is a nightmare especially since a new secondary school opened this week that uses the worst junction in the middle of the town. So depends on what way she goes it can be quicker walking at places.

I get not wanting to share her married name, even though we have all figured it out but I hope the name stickers of “Pearl Blake” aren’t actually used for anything the teacher gathers as her last name needs to be added.

I get not wanting to share her married name, even though we have all figured it out but I hope the name stickers of “Pearl Blake” aren’t actually used for anything the teacher gathers as her last name needs to be added.
I thought Blake was her surname. Why is her second name added to everything? Does she call the child Pearl-Blake, I’ve only heard her referred to as Pearl.

The surname is definitely not one for quirky names, I have a bog standard surname too and certain types of names just don’t go with it.

Reactions: 3
Would someone please tell her that putting a blob of highlighter on the end of your nose hasn’t been on trend since her days in MAC all those years ago 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.