Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In denial about her age I'd say. Omg she must have been frozen(I'm same age as her 🤣) not what comes to mind when I think jeans and a dressy top!!

Reactions: 8
Ooooh noooo that "top"/ pretzel shaped belt looks horrendous..😬

Surely she could not be comfortable..

Reactions: 1
My 22 year old cousin wouldn’t wear that top, also I would wear black or dark wash jeans on a night out, light wash are too casual. Top reminds me of Jodie Marsh or Josie Cunningham, but it was sponsored so she doesn’t care.

Reactions: 6
My 22 year old cousin wouldn’t wear that top, also I would wear black or dark wash jeans on a night out, light wash are too casual. Top reminds me of Jodie Marsh or Josie Cunningham, but it was sponsored so she doesn’t care.
Yep totally same as THAT infamous Jodie Marsh top…. TACKYYYYY

Reactions: 3
Did she ever say why she doesn't drink alcohol?
She gave up years ago because she was a bit eh “wild” after a few! Let’s just say it didn’t suit her! FairPlay to her though she’s always stuck to it and often gives her friends lifts as well etc and stays out with them not being a dry balls and going home early.

Reactions: 10
Honestly are here friends not going what the hell, is JJ not in her late 30’s? Super cringe and her fashion Sense my god!

She 35/36, I gave up drinking about 10 years ago. But I don’t really go out anyway so it hasn’t impacted my social life. I know plenty who have to give up in season anyway, it’s not unusual to have at least two non drinkers in a group.

She turned 30 in the year prior to Pearl being born. I think some other n here have been exaggerated her age. I remember her justifying the initial ott baby shower as she didn’t celebrate her 30th.

If she lasts doing the school run. Traffic in that area in the morning is a nightmare especially since a new secondary school opened this week that uses the worst junction in the middle of the town. So depends on what way she goes it can be quicker walking at places.
I wonder which school? She could go to Ovens??? Will be interesting! But yea imagine her rocking up to the school gates. Stupid putting Blake on the labels .... what day is she starting ??

‘So many questions about the top’ yeah like I can’t believe you left the house wearing that!! Shoulda worn the cardigan backwards 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘So many questions about the top’ yeah like I can’t believe you left the house wearing that!! Shoulda worn the cardigan backwards 🤣
It looks like a top that her children took a scissors to, but she still decided to wear it, regardless 😂😂😂

• Haha
Anyone else think the school demanded no first day identifiable-by-uniform photos to be published?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.