Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved that 😂 or when she says “where did you find it?”. The little cork accent is gas
I have to agree! I love Bowie and her uncooperative ways 🤣🤣 to be fair to Lisa she does show the real side of parenting too and she obviously spends time reading and teaching the kids cause their speech is so good for their age.

Reactions: 8
Such shite she is flogging now - those earrings are rubbish - Louise cooney gets a free pair, so everyone buys them - such shite - I really wonder how these people are in this insta world as long as they are
Louise cooney wouldn't influence me to buy anything she is as dull as dishwater how does she have such a following

Reactions: 10
I had to LOL at her latest pic where she said her roots need a page of their own, someone commented, any photos of ur dark hair - she said I was never dark .... her roots appear v dark in the photo though
Her hair is Defo naturally black. She must spend a fortune on bleach

Reactions: 1
Her eyebrows give it away far too dark for dark blonde hair. Mine a lighter and I have brown hair with natural blonde tones ( was bleach blonde as a toddler and it’s darkened) ignoring the roots situation she seems to think we can’t see

Reactions: 2
No wonder she said she was never dark when someone asked her for photos of her dark hair! This is the closest I could find, she’ll love these circulating again 😂
🤣🤣🤣omg I remember 2009/10 that hair was all the rage 🤣🤣🙈 cascada 2 tone hair 🙈 I’m naturally blonde and I used to have this exact “style” 🥴 my roots are also very dark in contrast to the bleach blonde when it is growing out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes off promoting the sweets again.....😴 disgusting how she promotes this shite. Im all for in moderation but does she seriously pretend to eat this crap so everyone will go off and buy them.....

Reactions: 4
Shes off promoting the sweets again.....😴 disgusting how she promotes this shite. Im all for in moderation but does she seriously pretend to eat this crap so everyone will go off and buy them.....
She needs to get a grip, someone with a figure Like that after having 3 kinds promoting that shite

Luna mustn’t be doing well

Reactions: 3
You’d have to laugh at the fake hype she’s making about the airbrush, queues out the door my hole 🙄

is there anymore of them glamour shots circulating need to see them 🙈

Reactions: 5
You’d have to laugh at the fake hype she’s making about the airbrush, queues out the door my hole 🙄

is there anymore of them glamour shots circulating need to see them 🙈
Google image search ‘Lisa Marie Jordan Soccer AM’. You can thank me later!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.