Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with that fast food restaurant she always in, like Nando’s - there one in cabra in Dublin also - she is ALWAYS eating from them and tagging them - does she own shares in it what’s going on?
I think her friend owns it. Open to correction.

Reactions: 3
Ah ok that makes sense, as she eats there at least once or twice a week and always tells us

Roosters that’s it couldn’t think of the name
Once we can indoor dine, she will be in her booth with all the family. To be fair it's kinda a healthy takeaway option and it's grand. I perfer it to nandos

Reactions: 2
Whats with the promoting of all the sweets....shes stooping low promoting this shite 🙄 ive never come across a blogger to promote fizzy sweets😂 it must be a local company surely....anyone know?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Whats with the promoting of all the sweets....shes stooping low promoting this shite 🙄 ive never come across a blogger to promote fizzy sweets😂 it must be a local company surely....anyone know?
Any of the Cork floggers get sent them. Disgusting I think.....who in their right mind needs or actually eats that amount of shite....I bet Lisa dumps them the second she finishes her content. Unlike twinsandme, that girl feeds them to her children like they're a main food group..🤢🤮

Reactions: 6
God she’s stick thin in that blue dress,

She’s knows ho to pose though & very creative with her reels

The fact that she has 3 kids & a figure like that makes me want to hide behind my couch and never come out 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
While she has every right not to share everything something isn’t adding up. Own it if it’s a particular workout etc because it certainly isn’t nature.

Reactions: 1
Perhaps it’s because I’m a size 18 with a too big chest but I’d kill for her figure for a week.

Perhaps it’s because I’m a size 18 with a too big chest but I’d kill for her figure for a week.
Nah I'm the same (size 18/20), she's Very thin with no shape hence the ridiculous outfits you'd expect a 16 year old to wear...a strong breeze would bowl her over. 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.