Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course because people would be disgusted if she didn’t co ordinate with her shoes

Reactions: 4
Yikes her husband must have picked up her skinny jeans tonight by accident, they're painted on to him. I'd be surprised if any more kids come about from him, the crown jewels must be starving for oxygen! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can't even enjoy a family holiday without non stop flogging!

Reactions: 6
She can't even enjoy a family holiday without non stop flogging!
I know, I was thinking did she book the holiday especially to flog the jewellery or what??
"I'm wearing this one now I'm wearing that one" yawn. My mind is blown, small little hoop earrings with pearls/bows/rainbows on them, must have taken years to come up with, so out of the box 🙄 €65 for the pleasure, no thanks 😂

Reactions: 8
Guessing the hotel is a freebie like last year since it’s the same place to promote staycations

Reactions: 9
Such shite she is flogging now - those earrings are rubbish - Louise cooney gets a free pair, so everyone buys them - such shite - I really wonder how these people are in this insta world as long as they are

Reactions: 4
Bowie is a little brat and I love it 🤣 she’s very cute 🤣
We were constantly subjected to Pearls tantrums and now Bowie is a complete brat. How does any find this cute, I have kids and there is no way we would allow that behavior and then broadcast it to thousands. Its not funny or cute, i can't stand bratty kids. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I despise all kids on social media and would prefer if they were all kept off, but that little girl is an absolute hoot. Like an auld one in a toddlers body
I know same here 🤣 I lolled the other day when she was pointing at the cut out part of Lisas jumpsuit saying “there’s a hole in that and it doesn’t fit you again” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know same here 🤣 I lolled the other day when she was pointing at the cut out part of Lisas jumpsuit saying “there’s a hole in that and it doesn’t fit you again” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I loved that 😂 or when she says “where did you find it?”. The little cork accent is gas

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.