Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could I get the name of the catrice dupe please 😀.
[/QUOTE

Hi girl I think its the true skin range x
Thanks for that. I had seen the True skin range but it seems to a fuller coverage so I went with the Aimee Connelly one just this morning. It's nice, very light on the skin and you can see the glowy side to it too. 😂
I have a good Smashbox full cover one so wanted something different.

Reactions: 1
Thanks for that. I had seen the True skin range but it seems to a fuller coverage so I went with the Aimee Connelly one just this morning. It's nice, very light on the skin and you can see the glowy side to it too. 😂
I have a good Smashbox full cover one so wanted something different.

Oh really, I might revisit the aimee one. The girl at the counter gave me a small tester and when I put it on it looked a bit full coverage, but I may have not worked it in properly 😂 gonna impulse buy now, thanks!

Tbh I expected much more from the girls new beds/bedroom - maybe it’s not complete but it looks so bland & plain (I know sometimes less is more etc but IMO needs a few more little touches)
Interior design is not her thing for sure. So many “influencers” think because they can throw a half decent outfit together that they are suddenly interior designers too-take Lauren Arthur’s for example 🙄 but to be fair Lisa doesn’t really show her home off too much or try to do the interior thing on her page. Had to show the picture of the beds though cause they were “gifted” I suppose. Anything for a freebie

There is no end to the flogging. Its so distasteful. Her content is just full up with ads and collabs, it's actually sickening. I can't understand the sheep flocking around her. She needs to be called out on the fast fashion flogs.

Reactions: 7
Regarding her not standing on the side lines in winter, she’ll be their making a show of herself as usual in hideous mini dress wanting the attention on herself and for pics for the gram! She can’t even buy her children beds without collabing, Its disgusting considering the amount of shilling tit she does, the businesses that keep supplying her and these other floggers should be ashamed of themselves for lining their pockets! Will never support any businesses that give to them! They would be far better off gifting those beds to an organization or someone who is generally struggling as one good turn supports another! It’s beyond infuriating!
She really promotes anything 🙄 I like influencers who only promote things that they genuinely like and have used. She keeps promoting that stupid tooth brush and water flosser and didn’t even demonstrate but instead gave the water flosser to Bowie to play with (that’s when I unfollowed her) She was also promoting some face mask that she clearly just opened, had on for like two minutes and spoke about how amazing it was 🙄 I’m an beauty therapist for almost 10 years and so passionate about skincare and it’s really upsetting that companies think this is an acceptable way to promotes themselves. It’s all greed she’s literally saying yes to everything that’s offered to her just for the freebie. I mean come on advertising the fizzy sweets 🙄 thats desperate

There is no end to the flogging. Its so distasteful. Her content is just full up with ads and collabs, it's actually sickening. I can't understand the sheep flocking around her. She needs to be called out on the fast fashion flogs.
Can’t stand the fast fashion. So tacky have some class you are ment to be a “fashion influencer”

Reactions: 8
Which ad?
Am I going mad or did she delete that?

I opened insta and there was a post with Her, Pearl and someone else playing Camogie with the kit gifted by littlewoods and a pink helmet...watched some stories, came here, looked back and now it's gone. 🤔
Pretty sure it was another ad for littlewoods.

Reactions: 3
Anti the kids wearing jerseys until sports direct sent some free ones last August and now all about the camogie with the littlewoods pay check.

My dad was involved in gaa at county level and higher until 8 years ago we didn’t see him any weekend from mid July to the end of September it’s not fun but you get on with it. Obviously the dates are different this year. She can bring her mum on the free holidays to help with the children.

I opened insta and there was a post with Her, Pearl and someone else playing Camogie with the kit gifted by littlewoods and a pink helmet...watched some stories, came here, looked back and now it's gone. 🤔
She’s probably tryin

shes probably trying to see who views her stories and comments here 😉 use war against Instagramers 😂

Yeah in fairness, i love GAA , but if i had 3 kids that young, i'd resent the father fecking off to training 2 or 3 nights a week with matches at the weekend!!

Reactions: 6
He must be good if he’s still playing this much in his mid thirties. My friends are a few years younger and are junior b or biding their time until the kids start and they can coach and some of my friends were pretty good players.

It's been re-uploaded a half an hour ago.....I knew I wasn't seeing things! 😂

I know the player works with Littlewoods but how many inter county players could she name a few weeks ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.