Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their souls have been sold, they have nothing. It’s all just stuff. It’s disgusting. She is the most materialistic person I’ve ever seen, it’s just constant greed with her.
New to this site, thankfully their are others who see what is real and what is not.
Ps Aimee Connollys Tint & Glow is incredible, far superior product to Lisa one and I’ve tried them both.
Will Pearl be starting school in September? I hope JJ gets sense & cops on with the over exposure

I’ve seen those kids out shopping & recognised them, I wouldn’t even have noticed herself - I felt very uncomfortable tbh

Reactions: 4
Yeah Pearl is due to start school in September, be interesting to see if she reduces how much she features her, going to be hard as Pearl has been the star since she was born and from what I have seen the easier child, not saying the others are difficult. Overshares way too much when I can say that.

Last edited:
Yeah Pearl is due to start school in September, be interesting to see if she reduces how much she features her, going to be hard as Pearl has been the star since she was born and from what I have seen the easier child, not saying the others are difficult. Overshares way too much when I can say that.
It's really sad when you think about it. In compassion to the girls, she very rarely shares the baby. And I wonder why? To he honest she shares way too much anyway. But she shares so little of him, it's blatantly obvious, and I would genuinely love to know the reason 🤔 just the odd glimpse of him is all she shows really, where as the other two get centre stage

Reactions: 2
It's really sad when you think about it. In compassion to the girls, she very rarely shares the baby. And I wonder why? To he honest she shares way too much anyway. But she shares so little of him, it's blatantly obvious, and I would genuinely love to know the reason 🤔 just the odd glimpse of him is all she shows really, where as the other two get centre stage
Because they are the money makers. Bowie is such a character, people LOVE her so JJ capitalises on that and shows as much as she can. Personally I think the shine is gone off Pearl. she is a beautiful child but you can see now how spoiled she is and it's not a likeable trait in a child. goes to show the down side of promoting your kids on the gram, teaching them how to pose and lip sync for tik tok etc. The cute wears off pretty fast! it is sad, she shares waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too much in my opinion

Reactions: 9
Anyone else surprised at how small her house is? Unless it’s in a very very exclusive part of Cork? Iv seen a few on here say she’s very tight with her money but surely not so much that she wouldn’t buy a bigger house?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else surprised at how small her house is? Unless it’s in a very very exclusive part of Cork? Iv seen a few on here say she’s very tight with her money but surely not so much that she wouldn’t buy a bigger house?
I know the estate, I def wouldn’t call it small, 3 stories! It’s not a mansion or like pippas etc

My friend looked at them back in 2008 ... the 3 story were starting at €500k

• Wow
I know the estate, I def wouldn’t call it small, 3 stories! It’s not a mansion or like pippas etc

My friend looked at them back in 2008 ... the 3 story were starting at €500k
She definitely didn’t pay that much for it, they were about 275-320k when she bought. She had it up for sale in the last year and a half, if they had sold it they would have made a nice little profit for themselves. It’s not a big house, but not small either. Typical modern build, 3 story, 4 bed.
With the amount she shares online-children, car, front of her estate it wouldn’t take much to find her house if you were to walk around the estate. That’s the part I find the most scary.

If you know the area it’s very easy to find her house, she shows the local shop which gives it away even more and the car she drives. I know he’s a cop but still would she not be scared? Rumour floating that shes building a massive mansion :unsure: makes sense why the kids room are just White (easy to sell)

If you know the area it’s very easy to find her house, she shows the local shop which gives it away even more and the car she drives. I know he’s a cop but still would she not be scared? Rumour floating that shes building a massive mansion :unsure: makes sense why the kids room are just White (easy to sell)
The money has to get spent on something seeing as she never pays for anything!

She definitely didn’t pay that much for it, they were about 275-320k when she bought. She had it up for sale in the last year and a half, if they had sold it they would have made a nice little profit for themselves. It’s not a big house, but not small either. Typical modern build, 3 story, 4 bed.
With the amount she shares online-children, car, front of her estate it wouldn’t take much to find her house if you were to walk around the estate. That’s the part I find the most scary.
Defo You’d recognise the entrance, pillars shrubs etc straight away and then knowing the car she drives - personally I’d be freaked out especially when there’s kids involved, I doubt she lets them play out the front like twins & me does.
Will be interesting to see how it all evolves when all these insta kids get older & have friends, doing activities etc

Reactions: 2
Defo You’d recognise the entrance, pillars shrubs etc straight away and then knowing the car she drives - personally I’d be freaked out especially when there’s kids involved, I doubt she lets them play out the front like twins & me does.
Will be interesting to see how it all evolves when all these insta kids get older & have friends, doing activities etc
The kids will be targets for bullies unfortunately. Kids are so cruel & any sort of thing that can be used to laugh at them will be used. All of the mammy Instagram kids are in for a rough ride

Regarding her not standing on the side lines in winter, she’ll be their making a show of herself as usual in hideous mini dress wanting the attention on herself and for pics for the gram! She can’t even buy her children beds without collabing, Its disgusting considering the amount of shilling tit she does, the businesses that keep supplying her and these other floggers should be ashamed of themselves for lining their pockets! Will never support any businesses that give to them! They would be far better off gifting those beds to an organization or someone who is generally struggling as one good turn supports another! It’s beyond infuriating!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What part of Cork does she live in? I’m here myself and can’t seem to figure it out, must be because I don’t follow GAA 🤣

Edge of B/collig, depends who you ask to what the townland is as she lives on the border between two. I have family who used to play for the club so I am all too familiar with the colours

Two of the houses in her estate were sold in the last few months and another is currently up for sale, can see the cookie cutter features of the house immediately so if you are looking at houses it was really easy to figure out, but no way I would live in the same estate as her.

Last edited:
She'll be on the move soon , without a doubt. In another year, she'll have launched another 110000000 tit white label Luna tat and be pregnant again. No way she'll be staying in that house in Ballincollig, that's why she doesn't care about showing where she lives I reckon. Good luck to her girls at school, they're in for an awful time thanks to their mother's antics

Reactions: 5
Doubt the girls will go local, probably to the school she went to, and the boys school near that school has a fantastic reputation

Doubt the girls will go local, probably to the school she went to, and the boys school near that school has a fantastic reputation
Let’s not open up that can of worms again about what school she went to 😂😂😂 I’m getting serious thread #1 vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.