Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google Girls Primary School Model Farm Road, not going to post the exact name in case the girls end up going there, a friend has a girl there and it’s a pretty good school and probably better than the non gaelscoil options locally if they don’t want mixed. Nearest school to them is a relatively new Gaelscoil and the principal runs a tight ship, former school inspector.

Reactions: 3
Now I understand the whole gaa kick, ad with Littlewoods Ireland for the Camogie League, would be more convinced if she used the camogie jersey

Looked at the camogie club’s Facebook and their training is a Sunday morning for 8 years and under not Monday evening that’s under 9 upwards so that’s bs on the kid actually starting camogie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Now I understand the whole gaa kick, ad with Littlewoods Ireland for the Camogie League, would be more convinced if she used the camogie jersey

Looked at the camogie club’s Facebook and their training is a Sunday morning for 8 years and under not Monday evening that’s under 9 upwards so that’s bs on the kid actually starting camogie.
Maybe Pearl is playing with Douglas camogie club and not Ballincollig, Douglas have green in their club colours and it’s the Dad’s club so it’s possible.

Reactions: 4
Could be, still very unusual for little ones under 8 not to train on a Saturday/Sunday morning. Also unusual that she didn’t start a few weeks back when underage returned, bit too set up but I’m a sceptic

Not really I think a golden brown would look good, and changed hair and nail salons

Not really I think a golden brown would look good, and changed hair and nail salons
I’d love to see a change of colour, I think it would really suit her.
Noticed the change of salons for hair & nails, wonder what’s the deal there, someone said Sabby used to pay her to get hair done there! Suppose she gets it for free anyway

I’d love to see a change of colour, I think it would really suit her.
Noticed the change of salons for hair & nails, wonder what’s the deal there, someone said Sabby used to pay her to get hair done there! Suppose she gets it for free anyway
Janice would be one of her gang! She’s supposed to be a very good hairdresser

Reactions: 2
I cringe when she talks about her hair. She would be a demon client thinking she knows better than you & directing every strand. No wonder she salon hops so much. I’d say they dread seeing her coming

Reactions: 8
I cringe when she talks about her hair. She would be a demon client thinking she knows better than you & directing every strand. No wonder she salon hops so much. I’d say they dread seeing her coming
I only watched her story there and my God, I have never in my life seen someone put so much thought into each strand as you say. I’m more of a sit in the chair and just go ‘full head of highlights, whatever shades you think will suit me’ kinda lady myself 🥴😂 but yes, I think I’ve said it here before that I was personally told by someone who used to do her hair in a salon in Cork that she was an absolute nightmare and really does dictate every little move or snip.

Reactions: 9
I had to change salons in 2018 as my old one shut down and it was so stressful finding a new one that I could trust, suppose it’s easier when it’s free/pr. Luckily an old friend had an opening after 6 months and all I do is sit there and gossip, she knows what to do so I don’t say anything.

It’s a lot better blended than the last place, the mini root situation was a terrible advertisement for the last place.

Reactions: 2
I only watched her story there and my God, I have never in my life seen someone put so much thought into each strand as you say. I’m more of a sit in the chair and just go ‘full head of highlights, whatever shades you think will suit me’ kinda lady myself 🥴😂 but yes, I think I’ve said it here before that I was personally told by someone who used to do her hair in a salon in Cork that she was an absolute nightmare and really does dictate every little move or snip.
This doesn’t surprise me. She is a control freak 😏 it makes me laugh as well that she thinks her hair is something amazing when it’s just another blonde head.

Reactions: 11
She could do with a massive chop of about twenty inches she looks like she’s wearing a wig

Reactions: 11
I bought the Catrice dupe of her new foundation it’s really good. Seen it on Jess.sheds.Ie page it’s 7€ no spf or anything like jjs

It's really sad when you think about it. In compassion to the girls, she very rarely shares the baby. And I wonder why? To he honest she shares way too much anyway. But she shares so little of him, it's blatantly obvious, and I would genuinely love to know the reason 🤔 just the odd glimpse of him is all she shows really, where as the other two get centre stage
Well she's showing him now that she's getting paid. 🙄

I bought the Catrice dupe of her new foundation it’s really good. Seen it on Jess.sheds.Ie page it’s 7€ no spf or anything like jjs
Could I get the name of the catrice dupe please 😀.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.