Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen a good few followers share about it as well? I’m very interested , €25 a little steep but the SPF is great to have. .
some Dunnes are stocking it and you can use the spend €50 get €10 off vouchers on it

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen a good few followers share about it as well? I’m very interested , €25 a little steep but the SPF is great to have. .
It’s 45ml of product though, I think it’s bigger than Lisa’s one. It’s gorgeous. Keep an eye on Roches pharmacy page as they are stocking it and there’s always blogger discounts.

Reactions: 3
It’s 45ml of product though, I think it’s bigger than Lisa’s one. It’s gorgeous. Keep an eye on Roches pharmacy page as they are stocking it and there’s always blogger discounts.

I defo will, thanks!! It would definitely be nice for the summer to have that ‘ tint and glow’. Fair play to her , she seems to do it right .

Reactions: 3
New here but watch her on/off, was she for real with the camogie look, I thought parents aren’t allowed near the sideline right now and I figured out immediately which club it was when she showed her outfit, anything for #af I suppose.

Reactions: 5
New here but watch her on/off, was she for real with the camogie look, I thought parents aren’t allowed near the sideline right now and I figured out immediately which club it was when she showed her outfit, anything for #af I suppose.
It was a joke she didn’t go to the pitch like that she was in gym clothes and with kids as small as hers they’d have to allow parents there

Reactions: 2
A pink helmet with pearls name on it.... She will do anything for attention!

Reactions: 1
A pink helmet with pearls name on it.... She will do anything for attention!
Nothing unusual but I think she thinks she’s the only one ever - she’ll get a surprise when she sees all of them - especially as helmet manufacture is based in the town she lives in!!!! We got all outs there with names 🙈

I missed that story, she’s kinda on the border, what was main colour .... probably green

She totally overshares !!!!! Easy to know which estate she lives in as she takes photos out near the main road at the entrance, which I think is crazy(I know you would need to be familiar enough with the area though)

Reactions: 5
Tbh I expected much more from the girls new beds/bedroom - maybe it’s not complete but it looks so bland & plain (I know sometimes less is more etc but IMO needs a few more little touches)

Reactions: 7
Tbh I expected much more from the girls new beds/bedroom - maybe it’s not complete but it looks so bland & plain (I know sometimes less is more etc but IMO needs a few more little touches)
Agree.... for all the effort that goes into outfits and matching the room is pure shite from the queen bee!

The white beds in the white room for the girls is awful. Where is the colour? All they have known since birth is pink and grey. The only colour is when she brings out a new shampoo and they dress to match the bottles. It’s so controlling it’s awful. Anything being done to the house is free, as usual the hand doesn’t go in the pocket 😂👀

Reactions: 9
The white beds in the white room for the girls is awful. Where is the colour? All they have known since birth is pink and grey. The only colour is when she brings out a new shampoo and they dress to match the bottles. It’s so controlling it’s awful. Anything being done to the house is free, as usual the hand doesn’t go in the pocket 😂👀
The mirrors fairly big though, priorities like for little girls! 🙄They haven’t a hope. Body image issues for the next generation are going to be off the charts.

The mirrors fairly big though, priorities like for little girls! 🙄They haven’t a hope. Body image issues for the next generation are going to be off the charts.
The issues coming down the line are going to be big & very scary. These influencer children don’t stand a chance

The issues coming down the line are going to be big & very scary. These influencer children don’t stand a chance
Their souls have been sold, they have nothing. It’s all just stuff. It’s disgusting. She is the most materialistic person I’ve ever seen, it’s just constant greed with her.
New to this site, thankfully their are others who see what is real and what is not.
Ps Aimee Connollys Tint & Glow is incredible, far superior product to Lisa one and I’ve tried them both.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.