Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Don’t think so, her appendix burst 3 months after he was born and she didn’t stop posting. Somewhere like RSVP would have run a story like they did about the reduction.

Doubt she would book a package holiday with a house available with privacy, I would believe flights had been cancelled but she just said holiday
Didn’t they go on one with the girls 2 years ago? Maybe not the bog standard package holiday us mere mortals would be used to but it definitely wasn’t the typical Marbella back drop.

focusdochas

VIP Member
I went to the local school that accepted everyone from high achievers to local scum, no one had those bags, it was all jansport, had a look recently as the brand was recommended to me and they do travel bags now so she could get one for Pearl without the trademark stripes. The price they are though, yes jansport was just as pricey but didn’t look as tacky.

Snazzy

VIP Member
Bowie won’t start preschool until September 2022 but if shes looking now and has the money she could move before the term starts after Christmas
Will be interesting to see the house…. Thought she might look around model farm road too.

Have to admit I love her kitchen in her current house.

Tammys

VIP Member
I can’t get over those baby boo blankets especially the €100 a pop!! The whole brand is so expensive, now in fairness the quality is good but I wouldn’t be mad about the designs she’s had the same ones for years! She always give me the impression she looks down on any other baby bib/clothes company 🙄
Blanket way over priced