Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Depends how much traffic she fancies at half 8 in the morning and if she’s ok with coed. If she wants all girls then it’s going to be a traffic hotspot regardless.

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Is she losing her appeal? I have noticed some I follow with children starting school showing the box of kindness first day of school box, she doesn’t do the m&s kids campaigns anymore. Only her own brand or cheap fast fashion.
She had M&S leggings and sweatshirts up last week or the week before. Patterned ones and the pink sweatshirt

focusdochas

VIP Member
Would love to know what kind of discount Lisa gets for exclusively using her, about the only small local business she’s consistently supported.

Snazzy

VIP Member
If she lasts doing the school run. Traffic in that area in the morning is a nightmare especially since a new secondary school opened this week that uses the worst junction in the middle of the town. So depends on what way she goes it can be quicker walking at places.
I wonder which school? She could go to Ovens??? Will be interesting! But yea imagine her rocking up to the school gates. Stupid putting Blake on the labels .... what day is she starting ??

I'd say her house would be snapped up. I've always admired her kitchen! I think if I was as successful as her and with 3 kids, I'd be looking for a bigger house too!

I'll have to keep an eye on daft haha

greyzone

QUOTE="PandoraSkye, post: 6875196, member: 63847"]
SORRY I HAD to come back and quote you on that after he recent post in the "race girl" costume.... Good lord what's she at?!! 🙈😂
[/QUOTE]
Oh I missed that one!,,,, when was that

QUOTE="focusdochas, post: 6877427, member: 219525"]
She swears it’s her natural colour lol but I think it’s a friend who does it, runs a salon local to her.
[/QUOTE]
Her roots are nearly black, I know she likes that look , personally I can’t understand why, not as if she can’t afford to get it done regularly

focusdochas

VIP Member
He must be good if he’s still playing this much in his mid thirties. My friends are a few years younger and are junior b or biding their time until the kids start and they can coach and some of my friends were pretty good players.