Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summertime83

I’ve used her shampoo and conditioner really liked it . I don’t colour my hair tho only a few highlights to lighten it. Interesting that hairdresser warning people off it . I must ask my hair dresser what she thinks of it.

Antop2020

Chatty Member
That’s true, it was about the house and his life insurance. They made her life a living hell, she moved to Australia shortly after because it was so bad, has kids of her own now so thankfully she’s very happy.
Yep heard it started almost immediately, evening things regarding his funeral. Shows the true colours really

greyzone

Crazy
Just looked them up small ones are 40 and bigger are 145 with small orange ones sold out at the moment. Get into homesense or tkmaxx and plenty of Halloween decor that is easier to keep clean and cheaper.
Crazy money ..... think I saw somewhere that the buds one is a friend of hers

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I went to the local school that accepted everyone from high achievers to local scum, no one had those bags, it was all jansport, had a look recently as the brand was recommended to me and they do travel bags now so she could get one for Pearl without the trademark stripes. The price they are though, yes jansport was just as pricey but didn’t look as tacky.
Looooved my Jansport bags, absolutely couldn't stany the sporthouse ones they looked so big and heavy. They're the only bag I see teens with nowadays. 😅

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Oh she’s so manic and hyper I find her hard to watch! It’s like she’s too much for my brain to handle. And that hair needs a good chop it’s making her long horse face look even longer.

In regards to the teeth, I think she might have Invisalign in, she’s speaking a bit funny and they look extra goofy