Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmg1111

VIP Member
Has she stopped showing pearls face since she started school? Just kinda noticed lately she's only ever just talking in the background

focusdochas

VIP Member
Over the last few days I realised how many people tan. I was wearing dresses without tights for the first time since last summer and my paleness was a minority in cork city.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Doubt the girls will go local, probably to the school she went to, and the boys school near that school has a fantastic reputation

Snazzy

VIP Member
Saw her new Christmas stuff in a pharmacy window while out for my walk, still have a box from last year and the quality has dropped. I wouldn't pay for it anyway but I’m sure plenty will flock to the shops and buy it.
I def preferred last years packaging, liked the bauble last year but it’s different this year. I like some lip glosses, hated the texture of the lipstick …never tried the hair products - her own is never glossy looking

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
It’s very her style though in fairness I’d say she had a lot to do with it’s design rather than just stamp her name to something

focusdochas

VIP Member
Same I enjoy looking at houses through the last lockdown. Family live near enough to her so I was momentarily tempted.

Am I going mad or did she delete that?

I opened insta and there was a post with Her, Pearl and someone else playing Camogie with the kit gifted by littlewoods and a pink helmet...watched some stories, came here, looked back and now it's gone. 🤔
Pretty sure it was another ad for littlewoods.
She’s probably tryin
Am I going mad or did she delete that?

I opened insta and there was a post with Her, Pearl and someone else playing Camogie with the kit gifted by littlewoods and a pink helmet...watched some stories, came here, looked back and now it's gone. 🤔
Pretty sure it was another ad for littlewoods.
shes probably trying to see who views her stories and comments here 😉 use war against Instagramers 😂

Lulumarie84

She kept that one very quiet about going away. No problem with them going but don’t come on a few days before hand saying you had to cancel the holidays and then go away two days later
With himself in the Garda I presume like myself as a frontliner it touch and go booking anything

Dusty2020

VIP Member
They were married in August and he passed away in December. It became nasty very quickly, grieving young widow, you can understand how one would be distraught and might agree to something they otherwise wouldn’t.
Did he die by Suicide?