Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There’s been a few for sale in her estate but not hers. None of the photos match what we see on Instagram
Hers was for sale a year or so ago. Hasn’t come up on property price register so don’t think it sold.

Not some stalker, we were buying a house at the time so saw it come up on Daft.

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
I found the volume shampoo on my hair very heavy made my hair look greasy a lot faster then normal. My hairdresser told me to stay away from the leave in conditioner but tbh I still use it and a little goes a long way but it’s definitely the best leave in conditioner and detangle spray I have.. she’s a very good plumping lip gloss too! Can’t say I’ve tried anything else
It’s definitely hit and miss. The hair products left my hair greasy and my hairdresser said to avoid. The makeup id use her powder products and lip gloss but I’d be reluctant to use the primer or foundation on my skin I’d say it’s not great.

focusdochas

VIP Member
I don’t think she goes as far as some others so she still has a “natural” look about her. The pregnancies also slowed down the top ups.

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
She does take the kids on package holidays with kids club etc she’s shown in before so I presume that’s what was cancelled

focusdochas

VIP Member
I barely wear earrings as a result but I was 12 and my mum didn’t know a piercer in a tattoo studio would pierce a child’s ears, pre google didn’t make it easy for her.

Tammys

VIP Member
Lisa would have to told them what to put on the blanket, as someone else said Cork is small and the company is from Cork, no doubt they know her actual surname. It's something Lisa keeps private so she wouldn't have been able to show it off/advertise it (meaning she wouldn't have gotten it for free) if she had gotten their actual name on it....

The blanket is cute but I would in my Nelly pay €100 for it! 💀
A 100 euro a stop no way

Snazzy

VIP Member
Just wondering how does Lisa J & Lisa Mac know each other ... saw her tagged in birthday stories ... where does Lisa Mac work, just started following her & curious to know what’s the connection

Snazzy

VIP Member
Wonder how this all plays out with the primary school, I mean did she plan ahead and put Pearl in a school in that area. I mean we have no idea what school the kid is in (which I am fine with) but I’d hate to pull a child from a school just as they have settled.
Don’t know why but I get the impression that it’s a bit of a commute to the school …. She’ll surely move soon before Bowie starts pre school etc

glaswe-gal

Tbh I expected much more from the girls new beds/bedroom - maybe it’s not complete but it looks so bland & plain (I know sometimes less is more etc but IMO needs a few more little touches)
Interior design is not her thing for sure. So many “influencers” think because they can throw a half decent outfit together that they are suddenly interior designers too-take Lauren Arthur’s for example 🙄 but to be fair Lisa doesn’t really show her home off too much or try to do the interior thing on her page. Had to show the picture of the beds though cause they were “gifted” I suppose. Anything for a freebie

bigbertha2021

From what I've heard she turned into an even bigger bitch when her brother passed, ran his poor wife basically out of the home they owned
That is shocking if it’s true. What happened her brother? Did he have kids? Surely she would not leave kids without a home ?