Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
The other brother is engaged. They got the carved record piece for AJ last year (love that artist and have a few of her pieces)

focusdochas

VIP Member
Surprised she didn’t try and get a trial on the Today show, daithi would really show what she’s like to work with.

Snazzy

VIP Member
I'm not sure how they met, but back in Lisa J's MAC days (as in the make up counter), she used to always use Lisa Mac as a model for her work. Two birds of a feather I think

Lisa Mac is a receptionist for Peter Mark in Blackpool as far as I know
Aw thanks - she seems to be growing a following. 9K now - I only started following her recently but her numbers going up!!! She was 34yesterday - she’s very pretty. I’d say JJ Must be a bit older. I’d love to see JJ’s handy work - must start Googling.

focusdochas

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s selling her house without advertising. I know someone in the same town as her looking at moving and the estate agent said she could sell the home without advertising due to its location.

Didn’t say anything bad about her?? Just people were questioning whether she had a pt or not n I thought it was a coincidence she posted with her tonight as she rarely posts her friends.

Minnie_Driver

I dunno just something I noticed. I could be way off, but wouldn’t be surprised if there was one on the way. I remember her going on and on about her hair for months then Luna hair arrived!

I wonder if they had a package holiday booked and cancelled that to stay in her families house in Marbella (think that’s where it is)? Wouldn’t have to be around as many people in a private residence.

Snazzy

VIP Member
Believe it or not the make up artist course, I don’t know did she do the beauty therapy element too but she certainly hasn’t been upskilling (cpd, short course) which is a requirement of practically every job for the last decade to keep up to date. Make up wise it’s easy to keep up with YouTube but that doesn’t provide good skills training which you need to keep up with too.
So that was before she got the gig in the Mac counter? How long did she actually work there for?